Guys, Am I just a booty call?

So basically I met this guy last year, and we swapped numbers. Recently we've met up twice and had sex (just casual), I've tried talking to him inbetween just a normal conversation and he just ignores it or replys a week later. I do like him a fair bit but I feel like I'm just a booty call and nothing more, he's not seeing anyone else or as far as I know or sleeping with anyone else. I'm not sure where I stand, and I feel like if I asked he'd just ignore it.
what does this mean/what should I do.

2

What Guys Said 2

• Why don't you get a guy who's worthy because there's a limit for amount of partners in a girl, 1-5 sex partners and you're a slut. I don't want to engage in a long-term relationship nor marry a slut like you!

This means you're a ho and no guy will ever want your pathetic slutty ass as wifey!

Well fine if your happy carry on, your comments are like water off a ducks back, try harder with the insults

Looool, ok will do! No need to try harder but for you to wake up because slut-shaming still goes on after a period of "slut-walks". Do you think a few garbage "slut-walks" protests will dismantle or unease the word "slut" or "whore" or any other word that attacks a woman's promiscuity? Think again. Like I've said, we're MGTOWs and we couldn't care if world war 3 started because of this, sluts are sluts and that's that!

• What you're doing is most assuredly a booty call. It's probably a little early to have a relationship talk, but there's nothing wrong with asking him to go on a proper date with you, as opposed to just sleeping together.

I've asked him out for a drink and it's basically been a no/im busy each time. Not feeling confident he would go on a date

Oh, I see. In that case, if you want something more than just sex, this probably isn't the right guy for you.

I think your 100% right, just going to walk away from this situation