What should I do about the fact that I have a huuuuuuuuge crush on my boss?

I'm 17 and he is early 20s

Most Helpful Guy

• Darlin, unfortunately most, if not all workplaces happen to have rules against boss/ subordinate relationships. If i were in your position, check to see what rules your workplace has. If there are none, I would tread carefully. Not only could there be a problem if it doesn't work out in just having relations with someone that works with you, but having a relationship with your boss and it does not go the way you would like, it could not be good if he is one of those types that gets pissy towards a date that did not go well or a failed relationship. Also check this out lovepanky. com/my-life/work-and-office/tips-to-keep-in-mind-when-you-date-your-boss. There are some great tips there.

What Guys Said 4

• Ask him if he wants to fuck (if you have another job lined up in case he overreacts). If your boss is also the owner then no need to worry about silly boss/sub rules like most places have.

• you do nothing

• It's best to keep your feelings to yourself. Workplace romance rarely turns out for the better.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Do absolutely nothing about it. This is a classic recipe for disaster. Girls will alway have crushes on bosses. Best to keep your mind in your work.