Girls and Guys, Would You like to be Approached More?

Simple question ladies and gents. Would you like it if more members of the opposite sex approached you to get your number/a date while you were out on your daily routine? Such as, at the grocery store, or starbucks, gym, the bookstore... Let's also assume that you'd be getting approached by cute people who would take a hint if you weren't interested.

• Yes, I wish I was approached more often while I was out! Girls and Guys, Would You like to be Approached More?
  • No, I would not want to be approached more often. Girls and Guys, Would You like to be Approached More?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao the guys on here need to grow some balls

The idea was that if 90% of girls clicked yes, it would encourage a lot more guys to approach.

Lmao yeah but the sad thing is that most of the guys said they don't like to approach

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't mind being approached because it would mean people still find me attractive. It would be flattering but I'd have to reject everyone who would because I'm not single.
    And I don't wanna reject people because I know how much courage it takes to approach someone.

It occurred to me a little late I could have made this poll a good bit better by being more detailed...

• No, I'm content with the steady frequency I have. I don't need to be swatting them off with a bat every time I step out my door to feel good about myself. It would get frustrating.

• I want to say yes, but really… probably not.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd love to be approached more. I not exactly the most confident when it comes to approaching a girl and telling her how I feel, so this would be great to know they are interested and if I'm interested to then we can see where things go from there.

• I guess I'll be the first person to question why there are Pokemon on this?

Also, if I was approached more, it would just be more convenient I guess. Like instead of me approaching them, it'd be nice if they approached me every once in a while.

• No I get tired of women approaching me all the time. They only ever want one thing and see me as a sex object and it's like, I have feelings you know? I'm not just some mindless piece of meat. Plus they're all potential rapists, so by approaching me they support rape culture.

• Not while I'm out and about doing stuff, kinda busy ya know. In a bar though sure, as long as the quality of the girl matches the girls I approach myself (which I think is what you mean by cute people?)

• To be honest i've always got approached far more often than i like. Even now i get approached quite often, though nowhere near as much as when i was between 25-35. I don't like being approached. The main trouble is the kind of girls i like are the ones that have NEVER approached me. The quiet, shy ones who think i'm not going to be interested or think i'm some kind of player. The amount of times i've had some random girl talking to me, whilst i'm looking at her shy friend sat in the corner looking like wallpaper. And of course even if i then go to talk to her, she's put off because her friend has been all over me like a rash and i was too polite to tell her to feck off.

• no one approaches me so yes lol