Have you ever regreted not accepting someone who was interested in you?

Did you develop interest or feelings for that person in some point as well?

0|0
13|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew a boy who liked me for like..2 years. He was actually very sweet, sometimes I had a little thought about liking him back, but those feelings disappeared really quick.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Does it only happen with sweet guys? What about other guys, not sweet or creepy guys, just guys?

• 2mo

Well he was both creepy and sweet, he stalked me for about two years. To be honest, I think it's better when a regular guy likes you, not someone who's overly obsessed or being too sweet. Just be yourself, that's the most attractive part.

What Girls Said 12

• Why do guys ask this question everyday? It's in your best interest to move on from whoever rejected you vs wondering if you still have a chance.

No, I have never regretted it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I chose an idiot over him. Now I regret my decision because he is going through a tough time, and I want to comfort him, but I do not have that privilege anymore. He was awesome and I want to help him now, but I can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I usually made the right decision when it comes to this matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • actually yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. A special teamer for the bucs and then the jets, lmao!!! Hibdsight...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, but I have felt bad that I didn't have feelings for a guy who was sweet and liked me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never did.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, this hasn't ever happened. It's not something I decide on a whim.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• For a relationship, no. Hookups, I guess there's a few from my college years that I feel like might have been a good time in retrospect and maybe my physical standard at the time was a little ridiculous😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if I wasn't physically attracted to them. Life is too short to dance with ugly women.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

But sometimes they aren't ugly, is just that you werent interested in the moment

• 2mo

No, sometimes they are ugly.

• 2mo

I need that "life is too short" quote on a bumper sticker or a refrigerator magnet or something😆

• Yes, several times. Unfortunately at those points in my life I was not ready for a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never happened. I've had girls interested but i haven't actually done anything about it even though i like them, but that's different. I think everybody has done that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody was ever interested in me, so I guess the answer is no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Nobody has ever been interested in me that I know of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah.

0|0
    0|0