Have you ever regreted not accepting someone who was interested in you?

Did you develop interest or feelings for that person in some point as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• I knew a boy who liked me for like..2 years. He was actually very sweet, sometimes I had a little thought about liking him back, but those feelings disappeared really quick.

Does it only happen with sweet guys? What about other guys, not sweet or creepy guys, just guys?

Well he was both creepy and sweet, he stalked me for about two years. To be honest, I think it's better when a regular guy likes you, not someone who's overly obsessed or being too sweet. Just be yourself, that's the most attractive part.

What Girls Said 12

• Why do guys ask this question everyday? It's in your best interest to move on from whoever rejected you vs wondering if you still have a chance.

No, I have never regretted it.

• Yup. I chose an idiot over him. Now I regret my decision because he is going through a tough time, and I want to comfort him, but I do not have that privilege anymore. He was awesome and I want to help him now, but I can't.

• Yes.

• Nope

• No. I usually made the right decision when it comes to this matter.

• Nope.

• actually yes

• Yes. A special teamer for the bucs and then the jets, lmao!!! Hibdsight...

• No, and no.

• Not really, but I have felt bad that I didn't have feelings for a guy who was sweet and liked me.

• Nope, never did.

• No, this hasn't ever happened. It's not something I decide on a whim.

What Guys Said 7

• For a relationship, no. Hookups, I guess there's a few from my college years that I feel like might have been a good time in retrospect and maybe my physical standard at the time was a little ridiculous😅

• Not if I wasn't physically attracted to them. Life is too short to dance with ugly women.

But sometimes they aren't ugly, is just that you werent interested in the moment

No, sometimes they are ugly.

I need that "life is too short" quote on a bumper sticker or a refrigerator magnet or something😆

• Yes, several times. Unfortunately at those points in my life I was not ready for a relationship.

• No, never happened. I've had girls interested but i haven't actually done anything about it even though i like them, but that's different. I think everybody has done that.

• Nobody was ever interested in me, so I guess the answer is no

• Nope. Nobody has ever been interested in me that I know of.

• Oh yeah.