Is it time to give up on him?

I met this guy this summer. He was perfect is everyway, literally everything I've ever wanted. The first time we met the connection was instant. Like the kind you read about in books. It didn't take long for me to let my gaurd down and fall for him... and I fell hard. School started and all of the sudden he tells me he has feelings for his ex still. It broke my heart and I've never been so crushed in my lofe actually. They never got back together but I know he was/is hung up on her. He cut off all contact first. About 2 or so weeks past and he texted me. He told me he was sorry and rushed into things with her, and that he still had feelings for me, but wouldn't blame me if I moved on. He says we're "good friends" but he always is the one to ask to hang out, he flirts, says I'm the only girl he wants, etc. He puts his hand on my thigh, hugs me, touches my face, etc. When we're together but he won't kiss me or anything. I don't know what to do anymore, I want him more than anything but I can't live like this I've tried to move on, I really have. I have great guys who would treat me well, but they're not him so I don't know what to do. So should I give up? Or give it some more time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to him. Tell him you want a real relationship. Don't let him be indecisive anymore. Hopefully he does want you and you guys can finally get together. But if he doesn't want a relationship or is still indecisive, I think you may have to move on 😔

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him if something is making him uncomfortable with being in a relationship with you. depending on the answer is wether or not you should move on.