Guys, What does this mean?

I met a cute guy awhile ago and we aren't romantic at all just move to my city and ask if there was anything to do he said he didn't really know anyone besides the people at the gym and was asking what is there to do around here and told him give me your number and I'll text you so he did and we texted that day/the next morning. It was just small talk and then it was a while since he we talked to me so I texted and said hey and he texted back hey but that's was all I got. And then I texted him a few weeks after that saying hey hope your getting situated in town okay etc etc when you get the free time maybe we could go fishing and he said " yea thanks! " and then went on and said he was busy and he's been in and out of town lately and he'll keep me posted when he's free and it's been like at least 2 weeks since that convo so is he like lying and doesn't want hurt my feelings but doesn't wanna hangout or something? Like guys I need honest opinions...

4

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not interested in you but receiving text messages that say just ''hey'' isn't exactly interesting. In fact, such texts are a complete waste of finger energy.

If you are interested in someone and want them to engage with you, maybe in future you could think of something a little more interesting to send them than ''hey'' and small talk.

But we're not flirty so is this him rejecting me in general or idek like it's like ik him well just talked to him a few times

What Guys Said 3

• Don't waste ur time on a guy u can barely find time to be with. Just move on...

• I think he's not interested, and wouldn't want to make someone feel inadequite directly; instead he's chosen the 'low key' route of being ambiguous. Keep calm... Move along. Lol.

Even if we never flirted or anything? Like should i take this as him rejecting me

• He is probably not trying to be mean tbh