Are there girls who never date bad guys?

Are there girls who only date good guys? Never a bad guy?

I'm a good/shy guy... and it seems like all girls are only into bad boys... then they get their hearts broken ir get abused and realize that they want to be treated better... then come to a nice guy..

I just want to be a girl's first choice, because if she was with a bad boy I feel like she doesn't really like me. She just with me because I treat her nicely, but deep down wants the bad boy instead :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been hurt before by both "nice guys' and "bad boys," so there's that.

That's really true, nice guys and girls can end up being a nightmare too... I didn't think it this way.

Exactly. I think you should just try to be neither of those two, just be yourself and respect the girl but don't let her walk all over you either. I don't know though, that's just my opinion.

That's the best way to act. I try to be myself, keep focusing on life, but it has not helped me date. I really would love some dating experience, I'm 24 and I have no experience :(

Most Helpful Guy

• are there guys who never date sluts

Interesting perspective, but to answer your question yes. t
      There are guys who would never date a slur and have high standards

What Girls Said 14

• I dated a guy who I didn't KNOW was bad until he went sociopathic and threatened to kill my sister's dogs and later admitted to drugging animals before. But before then, he acted like the typical nice guy, so just goes to show not all nice guys are who they say they are. Nice guys can be bad guys too. Lol.

• Ugh. *eyeroll* this sexist bs again.

Nearly everyone who's dated, has dated a "bad guy/girl", unless you're still with them. But very few people are still with the first person they've ever dated. So that means nearly EVERYONE has dated someone "bad" for them.
    Why would I leave a guy that is good to me? That makes no fucking sense.

I'm. So. Sick. And. Tired. Of. These. Sexist. Condescending. Questions. This. Is. Why. Women. Don't. Like. You.

I've never dated anyone :( I really don't know how to.

I might have been her "back up guy", but I wasn't going to accept that.

Then just keep cutting her off

• That would be me. I don't like the Bad Guy type or anything like that. Some girls love assholes but I don't.

• It's not a bad boy thing. Most women like masculine energy. I have girlfriends. I want to be sensitive with them about things and stuff. I want my guy to create feelings in me that help me build passion for him.

• I've only been with one guy (my current boyfriend) and he's a sweetheart :3

Awwww 😄 I'm happy to hear that!

• I don't care if they are considered "bad" or "good" by society. Bad boys can be sensitive and kind, good boys can be rude and jerks. I care about them, not their social position.

• You have to try a few things on the menu first before you find what is best. give it time.

:( on top of that I can't find anyone to date.

it took me 2 years to finally get in a relationship with the "nicr guy" im now married to.

Wow Congratulations :)

I still feel like I'm on nobodys menu, Im just going to be thrown away at the end of the day.

• I mean some girls like bad boys but personally I don't. Sometimes it seems like girls like bad boys but that's just because those guys actually approach and that can instantly will make someone slightly more attractive cuz it shows confidence.

• Me. Got no interest in boyzzz

• You can't hold a womans past against her. Its like saying every woman has the right to judge you for all you did in the past.

I didn't do anything wrong in my past. I have never even dated :(

• What? Why would I date a bad man?

Because they are "alluring" and nice guys are "boring"? 😔

No, boring people are boring.

What is boring to you?

• Bad boy doesn't mean abusive, unfaithful or anything like that.
    Good is often boring.

Good doesn't necessarily mean boring... Why is good boring?

I'm not sure. Something about a bad boy is just alluring.

Being a rebel maybe?

Me personally I like traveling, going to events, experiencing culture, hiking, bungee jumping, always something new like that.

I think that's exciting? But I guess not...

Bad boy I think of getting drunk at a bar, getting into a fight, going to jail, the girl being all worried all night, paying his bail and then not even thanking the girl

• Nice girls and nice guys meet and have nice relationships.

If you're talking about specific girls in your life - your frustration is your sign than you're wasting your energy on the wrong person.

Well I'm just focusing on my own life, If a chance to date comes up I will take out... Otherwise it's not my main priority... I just feel so alone and unwanted

I hear ya, I feel that way sometimes too. Keep your head up! :)

• Yes, there are even girls who've never dated anyone! ... Or girls that date girls! o_o

What Guys Said 6

• yes there are... I've met some. you need someone with high self esteem. look for a stronger woman... not easy to find though...

• Women date "bad guys" because they are strong and aren't afraid to be themselves and have a personality.

Shy "nice guys" tend to hide their personality because they don't want to offend people or do something a woman doesn't like. However, they can never attract a woman this way because a woman cannot fall in love with a guy who has no personality.

You just need to be yourself. Some women will like your personality and some won't, but if you hide your personality so you don't have one then no woman will ever fall in love with you.

• There are but I'd say most women will date at least one bad boy in their life.

It is quite annoying (don't know of a better word to use here) when you have a girl who tells you how good you are and how differently you treat them unlike their ex-bfs, who were jerks. Kind of a turn off, it doesn't say anything positive about her, but the opposite.

Surely you've dated women who were no good?

@BuchitaBuchys Hahaha so what is wrong with me?

I don't know.

• THE BAD BOYS, THE BAD BOYSSSSS.

Whenever I read "bad boy" I cringe. They don't date "bad boys" just confident guys

Anyways
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-TfKHKbNys

• I feel you asker. I've never been a girl's first choice either, never even had a relationship. We just have to accept that guys like us won't be most girls' first choice and find those sweet girls that love us for who we are.

It's looking that way

• Yeah, but theyre rare.