Should I end things with him now or see how it goes?

Here is the story.

on a mad whim, I went on a dating site, just to see what types of guys were out there. I didn't expect anything to happen, but I did make a connection with this one guy.
The only problems are
1) I am now really nervous about meeting him
2) I just found out he lives really far, and I dont think I would want a long distance relationship.

He says we should meet but I am nervous to.

Should I just tell him now, on the phone or just go ahead and meet him to see where things go?

Also I feel bad, as I know my family would disapprove of dating sites, so I dont think I could bring myself to tell them how we met if it were to work out.

• Tell him I dont want a long distance relationship
  • just go with it and see where it goes?
2mo please could you write down why i should do whatever option you voted for.

What Guys Said 1

• How long is really far for you and him? I'd say at least meet and go from there.

At the moment only 3 hours. But I am only living for university, and after I finish university I would like go back home

no not my home town, but the country i am going to university

Oh I see. I'd see just wait and see what happens. Long distance would suck but if you really have a connection it may work and visiting each other doesn't seem too far out of the question.

What Girls Said 1

• you said it yourself, its a long distance relationship and you probably won't be able to work it out. LDR are tough. and especially not worth it if you can't bring up to your family as to how you met.