Can someone actually die alone, without ever dating anyone ever?

That's how i'm sort of feeling.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• Yes I believe so. I drive buy this older guys maybe 50s house on the way to the grocery store. Its very sad you can tell he doesn't upkeep his house and his favorite hobby is sitting in his recliner in his garage lookout towards the street. You can see inside doesn't look like much if anyone lives there. Its not a "home". I'm like man I hope I don't end up like that.

Aww how sad! You won't Lol someones gonna Marry you.

Thank you, I appreciate your words of encouragement.

Hey anytime! 😊

• I thought the same until I actually went on a couple of dates recently. But now I'm on a dry spell again so I'm starting to think like that again as well.

• Nikola Tesla did

• Of course, I know someone who did, not that uncommon either a bit back. Like 50-100 years ago. But today when so many are way more "connected" it seem to become less and less likely at least.

• Oh, it's possible.

• I'll marry you lol

• Of course... But you're super cute, why would you be alone?

Eghhh, maybe because i'm 20 never dated, don't go out, and have no friends. I've tried coming out of my shell but i've always failed to do so.

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with not coming out of your shell, just find another guy who's also introverted.

Did you move recently? Is that why you have no friends? I'm in the same boat. :-(

• I think it's possible but very hard to happen

• Yup I know that feel to😅

• Yes it happens

• Yes. Very possible, indeed.

• Don't think so

• lots of guys do. its impossible for a woman to be voluntarily celibate. if she has a hole there will be men in line to have sex with her

• Yes they can and I don't think it's as bad as it seems.

• Why? you're barely 20

• Seems like it. I've already made it 30 years. If it hasn't happened by now it probably isn't going to.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I used to have a neighbor who was in her 30's and she never used to date and she was so beautiful. She just had a lot of cats and lived with her mom. I always felt bad for her especially because I could tell she really liked my brother.

• Anything is possible

• that's my biggest fear