Ladies, would you be relieved if other girls didn't check out your boyfriend or flirt with him?

If girls didn't find him attractive, but you did, would that be ideal?

• Ideal
    71% (65)40% (10)64% (75)Vote
  • Not ideal
    29% (27)60% (15)36% (42)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
23|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I don't mind if they do as long as mg boyfriend puts them in their place and doesn't act on it then I'm good. its like wouldn't it be so much easier if guys didn't check out girls? I don't mind like my boyfriend has hot girls on Instagram and snapchat do I mind.. no because I'm not insecure about myself like if he wants to flirt back or her at them that's his choice and that's when he loses me. My boyfriend has too much respect for me to flirt back or even like girls pictures on Instagram Bc he shows me who's picture he likes without me asking or going through his social media. And it's good in a way Bc it shows that your boyfriend is attractive lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it bothers a lot of them I actually think they think of it as a good thing, like yeah you see him well he's mine type of thing.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 22

• They don't covet him = maybe I have weird tastes

however it does take a load off my mind except one day a covetor will appear & my defenses won't be honed from practice in stiffarms

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it would just mean that other women find him attractive. But at the same time I'd be flattered that he chose to be with me instead of them. They can keep their mitts off though, I'd be very protective over him if I seen other girls taking it a step further and trying to get their claws into him. I think he would be the same with me if other men tried it on with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Just means I've got good taste. ;)

He and I both know who he's going home with.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are two different questions. I would be relieved if even though everyone realizes he's attractive, they wouldn't hit on my guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say it's ideal or not ideal. Truthfully, I don't care. What really matters is that I find him attractive. I'm an insecure person, but I can handle a girl wanting my boyfriend so long as I trust him. If I trust him then I don't care because I know he won't do anything with another girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • What would be ideal, is if they checked him out from a distance. When they try coming onto him, 👊🏻.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be OK with it in fact I'd even be OK with him fucking her as long as I get to watch and when he's nutted her I get my turn with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love if all the girls drooled over my man and envied me. I would also love it even more if my man didn't care that all these girls slobbering over him and just cared about me.

1|1
    1|0
  • That's better than being with someone who is considered offensive because he's so gross other guys are always trying to hit on you in front of him or no one wants to invite you anywhere because he'll be your date. Everyone needs a little attention :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm often known for finding someone attractive who most other people wouldn't, so in that case, yes I'd be relieved.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care if they check him out. I only care when they throw themselves at him when we're together. THAT'S AWFUL!

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I wouldn't mind if other women checked him out. They can look but not touch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if others flirt, I don't think

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care, I do believe a little jealousy can be fun in a relationship though. I don't know if anyone else will think so.

0|1
    1|0
  • No... The man in control of how he reacts to advances. It's a confirmation that you're with a desireable guy if others flirt with him

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like if other girls found him attractive but not if they constantly flirted with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like knowing that my boyfriend is cute 😭

0|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

So you prefer your boyfriend to be cute to other girls, and have these girls check him out?

• 2mo

Lmfao everybody has eyeballs and he's with me, not other bitches so why would it matter if people looked at him?

• Ideal because it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of him only what i do

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy making other girls jealous.

0|0
    1|0
  • Ideal, like I'm a possessive girls if I see a girl looking at my boyfriend I just want to kill her.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

how very yandere of you.

• Show All
    • 2mo

@anonman32 Thanks you it's gentle

• 2mo

it bugs me that i dont know who you are.

• I am not an overly jealous person and I trust my boyfriend so it doesn't really bother me other girls checking him out. If he notices me getting iffy he stops playing along flirting e. t. c and kisses the side of my head and puts his arm around me. Girls usually take the hint but some are more brazen and try to continue flirting. By then I swear like a sailor which always makes him laugh

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think it bothers girls right then and there, but if it never happened then eventually they would start doubting he's a good catch and leave him. So it's probably better that it happens once in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of American girls in my college seem to have a crush on me. Even their own friends have told me that. The way they stare at me for longer than 2 minutes is creepy. My partner and I trust each other so she doesn't care.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It seems as though one's attractiveness is enhanced when guys are in a relationship. I find women who are single way more attractive then when they are in a relationship.