Is it fair to judge a woman on her past?

I really like this girl but she has had casual sex with quite a few men that I know and apparently she's terrible in bed and she can't seem to keep a man. Now I don't have casual sex, so i am not being a hypocrite but I feel bad about judging her but I just can't be with a girl like this because it worries me how I'll be seen by other people. I am concerned that I will look bad dating her.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I want unicorn but apparently it doesn't exist, so I ride a horse.

Same goes with casual sex.

Casual sex is disgusting

Her having a casual sex doesn't have to do anything with her personality. You're going over-board now with judging. It's really not cool. I mean I get that you have your own preferences and I don't judge you, just be patient and wait for the girl that's right for you, she does exist. But don't go around trash-talking someone just because they are having casual sex. It's really low. Just sayin.

I don't even speak to her, I see her looking at me and I look away. I'm not going to shame her, she's a nice woman, I wish her the best. I'm just angry that she feels like she has a shot with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because your buddy is telling you this stuff doesn't make it true. Maybe he liked her and she screwed him over somehow so he's saying she's a slut and sucks in bed.

You can't take gossip as gospel. If she seems like a good person and you think she is cool give it a shot, what do you have to lose. I wouldn't make my decisions about someone based off of rumors personally.

I want to give her the benefit of a doubt but I'm not sure that I can.

Yeah its all personal preference. If I think a girl is cool and we get along I'm not going to let what she has done in her past reflect on what she does now. There's too many possibilities, you can't just think of the bad ones, she might be trying to change her ways.

I don't want to be a Guinea pig for her social experiment.

What Girls Said 3

• It`s fine.

• Maybe those other men were practice and she's good in bed now. Maybe she just wanted to have fun once in awhile, that doesn't mean she doesn't want a relationship

Why can't she have a relationship with those guys?

Ok, thank you for offering your opinions.

Of course and I wish you the best

• I wonder why you would be interested in a girl that has a rep like this if you are so against everything she has done so far?

I liked her before I found out about her past. I found out about her past from a guy that knows her better than I do.

I didn't say you asked, I said you talked to your friend about her. I suppose it doesn't matter really as you have no intention of taking things further due to the things you now know.

No because my feelings would make things difficult. She's a nice person and deserves someone that will fully accept her.

What Guys Said 2

• Trust women to say no. Such double standard and sense of entitlement. Such special snowflakes.

• What are you supposed to judge people on, their future?