Had a great Tinder hook up, but?

Me and this guy had sex in his car and it was really good. I felt I had a connection with him and enjoyed kissing him. One day later he messages me on snapchat asking me what I thought. I told him I liked it, that he was really cute and then asked if he enjoyed it and he said he loved it, it was good, and that I'm really tight. Then he asked if I want to do that again. I said that would be nice. Then we proceeded to find a day. The day he asked me to sneak out, I wasn't able to. Then we tried for another day but he couldn't make it. So then a few days later I just send him a cute text saying "hey. I was just thinking about you", and then we're talking and sexting. Then he asked when we can hook up again and I said this weekend for sure and he goes "my brother works a lot and might be using my car but I'll try my best!". And I'm like okay. So Wednesday night we're talking and I fall asleep and don't answer him until the next morning. Then nothing! It's been 3 days and I haven't heard a word back from him. He hasn't even opened my messages or posted anything on Snapchat. It's like he disappeared off the face of the earth! We have been using Snapchat so much that I forgot that i met him through tinder, so go into tinder and notice that his message thread has disappeared on there, so either he deleted his tinder account (i highly doubt) or unmatched me. If he wanted to unmatch me, why would he not get rid of me on snapchat where we've been talking mainly? Cause im still able to message him. maybe he was just cleaning out his matches? Help, I'm so confused. And hearbroken. This is really making me depressed. The fact that I'm already so insecure about myself isn't helping. I'm not drop dead gorgeous but I'm not repulsive! I've been told I'm cute! Why did he say he enjoyed and and wanted to do it again and then stop messaging?

What do you people think? :( </3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he found someone else to have sex with, after all you two aren't attached in any way, you literally just consensually used eachother for sex.

That's probably it

He probably though you were blowing him off and didn't want to waste time messaging you.

What Guys Said 5

• As I guy I can only fantasize about a tinder hookup

What are you fantasizing about? all of those antibiotic resistant strains your never gonna catch?

That's because the vast majority of men have zero control, low expectations, do not hold women to a high standard, do not ask what women bring to the table and think women don't want sex as much as they do.

Most men are too easy and undervalue themselves while seeking validation for themselves through women and acquiring sex.

That's because sex for a man doesn't need to be intimate we can have sex with no emotional attachment, where as women can't

• He's got other pussy. I'm not saying he didn't like yours, but if he got laid again or maybe a few times since, then he doesn't feel that urge to go get more pussy.

• Stop trying to validate yourself from sex, it will never work

• Do you use tinder a lot for hooking up or was it you clicked with him and decided to have sex?

No. He clicked on me first. He initiated.

Yeah

I see.

• Because men on tinder can't control their hormones, that's why

What Girls Said 0