He used me then He dumped me?

He chose another girl above me because i didn't have a 'fun social life'. She did and he picked her. The girl is uglier then me but not to be rude how could he pick her? If he cared about me he could have taught me to be social right?

Most Helpful Guy

• well, true, if you love someone and are committed you will help them to grow. but you can't change someone. he may have had someone more compatible at the time so went with "less effort".

people are attracted to different things, maybe you were more pretty, or whatever, but attraction is deeper than that... often anyways.

What did you learn about yourself... that is what is importnat, not him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah , unfortunately some guys only want popularity ! In all honesty it disgusts me how awful and ridiculous that is my best guess is that you are going either through college or high school ! And honestly if that is the case he will notice your value when he marries. Believe me I was the most popular girl in high school and had always a crowd around me once everyone graduated things changed and everyone gone ahead to make their own life and people even moved out of state to live in a dorm including me so in all honesty a social circle is not that important because right now I am 18 and going through college and I fell in love with a guy out of my own town and had to start friendships all over again and I am preparing to have kids and during the day I take care of the house... So I just hang out once in a while and a relationship should always be about you and him not a conquest to see a little friend list !

Thats what im saying... the girl is a college student so she parties all the time, she is an exchange student. He chose her because at my time, i didn't had many friends just 1.

Yep ! This guy doesn't love you find someone that loves you 4 real and likes you and would rather spend time with you bc of who you are

What Guys Said 10

• doesn't sound like he used you. it sounds like he chose her because he is attracted to or finds more in common with her social life

• "He chose another girl above me because i didn't have a 'fun social life'. " You just lost an asshole boy"friend". "She did and he picked her." Good fucking riddance.
    "If he cared about me he could have taught me to be social right? " If he cared about you HE WOULD NEVER dumped you for this shit reason! Yes he could have tried something, or just give up and stay loyal! He's gone, and it's a good thing, because he obviously didn't deserve you. I hope you're not too hurt tho.

• Girls criticize guys for basing their dating decisions solely on physical beauty and now you are criticizing a guy for making a decision on the basis of something else.

This is why guys say that they can never win with women!

• Life is all about learning, so pick your lessons and move on.

• That reminds me of a girl who I had a crush on until I realized that she was beautiful (what I assume you to express here) but she had a damn lack of social skills. The only times when she was outgoing was when she was drunk. And that often led to her whoring around.

• Don't worry when his lifestyle catches up to him and he can't take it anymore, hell come running back

• Think like this:
    "The guy is a jerk, must have some mental issues, hopefully he dropped my leg"

• If he cared about you he would have hold on you
    Accept you the way you are and loved you
    by the way he lost you..

• That's not using someone.

If he also cared about her equally then why teach you?

• If he did that then trust me, you wouldn't want him anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe some people just need to be with people with the same lifestyle as themselves. He probably isn't mature enough for the life that you lead and why should either of you have to change for the other anyway?
    Besides, you never know, she might end up being too wild for him and he'll get a taste of his own medicine.

• What a jerk

• she will hurt her too so dont be upset... you are lucky you are not with him anymore