Do YOU follow dating rules?

Wtf is with all that. There's a rule when you can hold hands, when you can kiss, when you can have sex, when you can sneeze etc... WHO THE FUCK ACTUALLY CARES?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol what rules? I don't give a shit about un-written rules. I'll text a girl right away when I get her number, I'll do whatever feels right. There's no point in following some sort of path someone else laid out as "this is the best way to do this" because there is no best way, just your way. If it doesn't work, try a different one lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• All the divorced couples is why it matters. Dating is about finding a compatible mate which means affection, sex, and all that has to be put on hold for the right time. I don't want to hold hands because the guy is cute and then find out he's a jerk and can't keep a job. It really isn't because I feel I'm high and mighty, it's because once I give someone affection it is hard to let go when the true person surfaces.

What Guys Said 15

• It is all bullshit.

• Lol... I don't even follow laws if I think I can get away with it, I sure as FUCK don't follow someone else's 'rules' for dating. I make my own, and some of them are more general guidelines than actual rules.

• Personally I hate the dating rules but I never went passed the first date and all the women I encounter don't want to be with me or are in relationships, so there's that. I think it has to do with tradition and that even though it is a long way from when those traditions are a little outdated, people still follow them because it is tradition

• I didn't even know there were rules.

• Nope I just go with the flow.

• How are you 20 years old?

• Those are helpful guidelines, not rules. Never heard of there being a hand holding one.

• Nope, I follow my own rules. I've fucked anywhere from same day I met them to waiting a month before getting bored and moving on.

• Well if I want to get anywhere I'll have to do it because it's not going to come to me

• No I make my own rules.

• I neither know any

• I don't date so I don't follow any rules

• Fuck all that it's just about hitting it and leaving

• As long as you both want it, it doesn't matter how soon you kiss, have sex, etc.

• Girls. Seriously, there's questions on here all the time; how long are you "supposed" to wait? Do I have to wait 12 hours before replying? Blah blah blah. All kinds of junk and with very specific numbers. I find it all quite strange.

What Girls Said 6

• Nah hahaha

• Yes :D brush your teeth if you wanna kiss me or have sex ... my number 1 rule haha

• Only ones that pertain to sex

• i didn't know anyone did this lol

• No I just do whatever I want.

• Lol yeah it's all stupid