I'm not bi, but I'm not straight either. What am I?

Up until about a week ago I had always thought I was completely straight, no question about it. I crushed on boys, I dated boys and I made out with boys. However, suddenly I think I have a crush on a girl. I think she’s so cool and beautiful and I want to spend all my time around her (and maybe kiss her?). I’m a very analytical person and I really want a definition for what I am. I’m not bi, I can’t just look at a girl I don’t know and think "damn she’s hot" the way I can with a guy, and I’m not even entirely sure if I’m interested in this girl sexually or just romantically. However, I can’t be straight if I have a crush on a girl! Maybe I’m a 1 on the Kinsey scale, like every once in a while I’ll find one specific girl I’m attracted to? I don’t know how to feel about all of this and I really want a definition for what I’m feeling.

Most Helpful Guy

• its very difficult defining sexuality, I myself I have concluded am bi.. i don't want emotion from men but I love the sexual part. I don't think you will really know until you explore more

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say heteroflexible, that's what I call myself at least
    I like guys and once in a blue moon I find a woman attractive but I wouldn't actually date one

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to label yourself I'd say bi-curious.

That aside, it's possible to just really click with and appreciate someone.

• If you find a girl sexually attractive and you would consider dating them then yeah you're bisexual.

What Girls Said 0