Why do no guys notice me?

Every girl gets asked to Homecoming except for me. I get treated like I'm invisible. I'm shy but there are also lots of shy girls that get asked out! I don't understand what's wrong with me. I bet no guys at my school actually know my name.

Most Helpful Guy

• It may actually be this: sometimes a girl they come across as intimidating for whatever reason but one of the reasons that they sometimes may be intimidating to a boy is that boys believe that you are with another guy already. When that's the case they won't ask you out. I have heard more than one girl who is rather good-looking complain about not being able to get a boyfriend and it's simply because they are too good looking for any guy to assume that she's available. I have a girlfriend 26 years ago who before me did not have a boyfriend for about a year-and-a-half. She was beautiful and I could not believe it when she told me that. Indeed at first I didn't even try to go out with her because I fully expected that she had a boyfriend already. It was impossible for me to believe that at our college she was available. One summer day I met her in a place at school one on one and we got to be talking and it was then that I needed to pursue her.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on a lot of things. No one ever asked me out when I was in high school. Granted, I was ugly, but never mind that. Lol. None of those boys knew me. I did not go to middle or junior school with them. I did feel bad for many years because no one asked me, BUT, there is no reason why you can't invite someone out. If you want to be part of the social gang then you have to do something totally different that will get the attention to you. Invite a boy or girl from the mentally challenged class if there is one in your school. Invite a cute boy from the military if you know one. They can be your date even if they are older. The media is really giving police officers a really bad name... write a letter to your nearest department and tell them you wish to take an officer to the homecoming with you. Be creative! Don't be like those other girl. All they have now is... well... youthful looks. Also... make sure you look really pretty and you smile a lot. Make it count!

What Guys Said 4

• You're not alone. I didn't even so much as have my first kiss until I was 23. I'm shy like you too but it sucks as a guy because guys don't "get approached" so even shy guys like me have to suck it up and approach girls. And probably still get rejected... to be honest I think you're just unlucky. You're gorgeous, I'm sure if there is any reason that nobody asked you out is probably something else. Maybe they assume they won't have a chance with you.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2122510-what-is-wrong-with-me-why-does-nobody-want-me

Accept my follow. We could talk if you'd like.

• Maybe you're intimidating? There is nothing wrong with you don't put yourself down. You can always try and talk to a guy you like and hint that you want to go with him.

I'd get rejected if I do that!

Not necessarily. You can't think that way be confident. And if you get rejected oh well. How do you think guys feel? You just deal with it and move on.

• Why do no guy's notice or why don't hot guy's notice me? Lol

Guys in general, not just hot guys

a lot of guy's don't have the confidence now in day's to approach or they doubt themselves and feel they aren't worthy. And maybe just try and approach one time and see how it goes, and come on now eventually a guy will be intetested and approach you.

• If u think like this u will never get anybody...
    Some boys are also just to shy to ask u, so maybe u could ask someone. :)

What Girls Said 2

• if thats you in your profile pic you're a cute kid. you aren't bad looking but you dont "stand out". typically the girls who get the most attention are the girlier girls who put a lot of effort into their appearance. so wear makeup, style your hair, dress trendy and cute and arch your eyebrows and get your nails done. people love to say that it doesn't matter and guys prefer natural girls, but take my advice and watch you get more attention

• act like the "pretty" girls from your school? if I wanted attention I would just sit on the guy's desks and talk to them and they would invite me to parties lol or just throw papers at them I don't know be playful, be fun (I never dated a guy from my school by the way, I kept them all as friends)
    just be social, extroverts are not invisible wallflowers are
    you can be pretty but if you're not interesting they'll hardly notice you 😕