Why do I always go for the bad guys?

I've noticed every guy I have had a crush on is always in trouble. Skipping school, smoking pot, drinking, iss and detention, you know the typical 'bad boy' with baggy shorts.
by the way I'm a straight A typical student.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we have cookies.
    tse3.mm.bing.net/th

It's common with younger females. Our instincts are 20,000 some odd years old. So, to our bodies, we don't control the world. To our instincts, it's a dangerous world outside; and, we need as much protection as possible. For females, that would be relying on strong men to protect them.

Though, I also think it might be due to how a female was raised. If she somehow learned that she was in a dangerous environment, then she would be more likely to look for a strong man to protect her from that environment, instead of going for a straight A student who is very obedient. That's just my own little theory.

Bad boys show strength by challenging social norms, by challenging authority, they express individuality and power. These seem like valuable traits to many young females. And, it's also just exciting. Something different. "Forbidden fruit." And everyone likes forbidden fruit.

sp.yimg.com/.../th

If you consciously recognize this, then you are capable of changing it. To realize that these types of guys aren't good for you, and even though they're exciting and probably tough, you don't need that in this kind of safer, sort-of-intellectually driven society.

If you think about your future, you can solidify this perspective. These kinds of guys aren't going anywhere in life. They might be exciting, for a little while, but they will inevitably become a pain and a parasite on you.

And I resent that. Not every guy who has baggy shorts is a bad guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not you. Its what society pushes you to.
    Your a good girl i suppose, studies and everything. Its just a crush. It will be ok. You can like bad guys but! But! But! Never lower your standards and never ever let a guy think your worthless always know your own value.
    Your just intrested because you need some attention and adrenalin.. him doing things he shouldn't do and yor porbably (im assuming) dont know makes you wonder. And makes him look brave. Really and truly his stuiped. I know cause i lived. And usshaly pot smokers fuck up! Mentaly. It turns the nicest people into monsters !

What Guys Said 10

• The typical & common thing about being attracted to someone that isn't bound down by society's regulations is what you are experiencing young lady.

Somewhere to your sub conscience this appeals cause it symbolises breaking free of bindings & doing just what you feel like.

Once you understand that part then you'll still be straight & know when & who with to your hair down :)

• Don't ask other people to figure your brain out for you, figure it out for yourself. Too many people make that mistake and they never bother to achieve a form of self-awareness.

• You'll probably grow out of it after your teens... or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-TfKHKbNys

• Maybe that's your type, I always fall for the girls who fuck with my head and play me. Lol

• You can be looking for excitement. Maybe the trill of "taming the lion". You can also be draw to initiative and confidence. You may be looking for a protecter. This is a difficult question because your asking others about your own pyshe.

• 0|0
  • Shit happens
    What else can I say

• cuz we're the most exciting and fun...

• You're attracted to them. It's normal, most women are.

• it's just a phase, young girls go through

Yep, they stop after the age of 30 usually... when the bad boys move on to younger ones.

What Girls Said 2

• And you should not be ashamed of that! Lol. Opposites attract. However, just keep them in check. Don't let them walk all over you. I am just like you. Always have. My luck with bad boys changed from an unexpected source. Not sure if you remember J-Lo and her very famous green dress when she was dating Puff Daddy. J-Lo is ambitious, gorgeous and keeps those men moving. When Puff Daddy was arrested or accused of some crime (forgot the details) J-lo bounced and was criticized for it. Like, why didn't she stick with him, where's the loyalty.. blah blah blah. J-Lo was smart to separate herself from that which only led to great things for her. Same with the Anna Hathaway.

Anyway, you can fall for these guys and date. Just be smart. Eventually you will find a smart bad boy that will rock your world in a good way. If they are not resting you good.. adios!! If they get locked up or start doing shady things... adios!! Hope that helps.

• Because you're 16. There was so many stupid kids in high school who went gaga for the girls and guys that got into fights, smoke, drink etc.
    You can't expect teens to make rational decisions. Boys or girls