Am I being a hoe?

So I have a lot of guys that like me, etc, about 4 or 5. I usually never send pics (explicit ones), but I started with one (amazing) guy, nothing below the waste though. Then 3-4 weeks ago he and I fell out. We never dated, but did have a thing. Now I'm exchanging pics with another guy (only about 1 time every 2 weeks, he's a good friend, and we were going to date the distance and timing was just off... we used to have a thing, though). 2 other guys keep sending me pics, but I haven't sent any to them. And I currently like 2 guys, but only serious about 1 (the other 1 is the second guy I send pics to sometimes, that wouldn't work out)... am i being a hoe? Please be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can have a relationship with anyone you choose to. That's your right as a woman and it appears you have a healthy sexual libido. Nothing wrong with that either. From my perspective, what makes a person an actual whore by the definition of the word, is to accept money for sexual favors. If you're not doing that, you're not being a whore or a 'hoe' as you referred to it, you're just exhibiting a healthy sexual libido and your timing off with the guys you're hooking up with just seems to be off. That's not your fault and nothing wrong with what you're doing. Don't get down on yourself or become depressed. Life's too short to begin feeling that way. Follow your heart's desire and do what makes you the happiest. That's my bottom line.

Most Helpful Girl

• nah, not a hoe but don't show too much on those pics and never ever include your face
    most of my guy friends showed me nudes of women they were banging 😕

What Guys Said 7

• You're playing a dangerous game. You're under 18, it's illegal to send naked pics :/
    I wouldn't call you a hoe, just be careful who you send them to.

• you are under your right to do whatever the fuck you want with your sexuality, but yeah, you are being a dumb hoe

• To me it seems like you're just being a human female.

• hoe = sex for money

• More like a rake.

I don't know what kind of pics you are sending but depending on your age you could be charged with distributing child pornography. Yeah, it's stupid that it can happen for sending your own pics, but that is the way it works.

• Be VERY careful about who you send pictures to.

Also, if you get serious with one of the guys are you going to keep talking to the others? If not, then you're doing nothing wrong.

• i think phones, often, ruin relationships

What Girls Said 11

• It doesn't sound like you are actually a hoe, but someone will probably end up calling you one anyway. Girls who talk to many guys at a time aren't doing anything wrong, but haters end up calling them a hoe regardless if they are having sex or not.

However I think you should not send sexy pics to guys unless you are his fr fr girlfriend and y'all are serious. and be careful about sending pics in general because a lot of times guys keep pics of cute girls in their phone and go around telling people y'all go together and fuck.

Just be more hard to get. Even if you aren't hooking up, you don't want to be the girl that every and any guy can get your phone number. The less attainable you are, the more valuable you are. For example not everyone can get a celine bag but almost anyone can get something from forever 21.

• You're a hoe when you sleep with all these guys. However, sending pics is simply the most retarded thing you can do. Seriously. Guys communicate this with each other and despite your trust, they do share them or post them on the Internet. This could ruin your future. Place yourself at a higher standard lady.

• Can't be a hoe if you're not actually seeing any of these guys so... Stop sending nudes to guys who won't meet up in real life.

They're all guys I meet up with and chill with in real life, I know them personally.

You're not dating any of them so, no hoe.

• uh ah. Young lady what are you doing with you life. You're no hoe. But you need to stop sending pics to these men. Pictures are irreversible. Once you send it, its there forever. You know those boys can exploit you? What you're doing would be considered child pornography. You need to stop sweetheart.

It's not like I' am sending pictures unprovoked. These are guys I really trust, personally know, and see in person. The pics are sent over snapchat (which I know very good hackers can retrieve pics from, but it's a little more secure), on a strictly no screenshot agreement. I never include my face in them.

• Nah your ok

• No. You're being a slut, which is harmless fun. A hoe (whore) charges for sex, which I think is deeply distasteful. I'm a slut but I'm not a whore.

• Never send nudes hun. Nah your fine just if your a virgin hold on to your virginity as long a possible.

• No, however if you do pursuit sending pics make sure your face is not in it, just be safe

• Yes girl😂😂 stop the hoeism😂

• Not really a hoe, but not really that smart.

• You're not officially in a relationship, so it's not something really bad. But if these boys like you they may want something from you and interpret your signals differently if you know what I mean. Maybe take your time and make a decision, choose a one guy, the one you care about and show the rest they can only be friends with you