What does it mean when a guy says that you're a wonderful, awesome and fantastic person. Does it mean that he likes you or he's being nice?

So there's this guy that I've been talking to casually. We haven't gone out yet although he asked me out a couple of times but i wasn't able to. Any way the other day we were snap chatting and he says something that i told him about a long time ago, so i was like aww you remembered and he says that he remembers a lot of that things that i tell him. And after that he was like " you're a fantastic awesome and wonderful person". So what does that mean, does he like me or not. Its a really odd thing to say. Many guys have flirted with me but none of them have said to me any of these words. I usually know when a guy likes me, but with him I really don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Take the words at face value. He thinks those things about you. It sounds to me like you just want to know if he does since you haven't accepted his invitations yet. If you like this boy get close to him and find out first hand, he will jump at the chance to be with you. If you don't like this boy then make sure he knows that

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, my ex. and I used to say things like that before bedtime over phone if we didn't see ea. other that day.

What Guys Said 2

• My opinion is that he does like you but is unsure of his rooting with you. If you turned him down before he might not think that you feel the same for him so he is playing it safe.
    But what do I know, that is just my opinion

• Cute. Sounds like her really cares, and im 98 o
    Percent sure he likes you so i think your good to start firting more

What Girls Said 1

• The fact that he asked you out a few times and you could not go is good. It makes him want to pursue you more :)
    He is trying to score points with you by complimenting you
    Any guy who asks you out obviously likes you