Does "we don't always have to stay out late" mean your boring me?

we were hanging out and my boyfriend said "we don't always have to hang out late" does this mean I bore him? i've been out of the relationship game for 3 years

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps he is just plain "Tired," as Sleepy to Continue... Hanging out Late on your Date. It's Not you he is Bored with, but perhaps Being out so late.
    If you want to keep the Relationship Going and Flowing, don't be hurt, @starryeyedkitten. Sit him down and Compromise and allow Open lines of Convo to be the Best from the Rest Factor you can Have in this Non "Relationship Game" with your Soul Mate.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 8

• No he just wants to take you home early to sex you.

• No, just means he's tired. Not a night person probably. Absolutely nothing to do with you. And if it's still really bothering you, simply ask him. Don't take everything he says personally.

• sounds like he is tired and wants to go to bed, or just spend the night at home

• No he means he doesn't know how to party

This message has been endorsed by jeb bush

• Maybe he wants to go home and screw.

• How does that sentence equate to "you're boring".

• Hä? You guys only doing stuff at night?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• No, maybe he has to be up early in the morning for work and staying out late makes it hard for him to get up in the morning.

• That's not good. It means he wants to go home or not be out as long as you guys usually are. He could be tired, but from the way he said it, it could be something else.

• I would be extremely concerned about this. Is there anything else that has changed? My ex told me something similar "you know, we don't have to see each other everyday", this was at a point where I felt the interest and love fading.

• he's prob tired