Is it ok to hook up with someone other than your fiancé in your bachelor/bachelorette party?

A woman in Mexico made out with a guy in her bachelorette party the day before getting married, as a result, the marriage got cancelled. The video went viral. if you haven't seen it go check it out #ladycuernos or #ladycoralina

The question is, is it ok to hook up with someone other than your fiancée in your bachelor/bachelorette party?

In my opinion, I wouldn't want my girlfriend doing that because if i let it pass i wouldn't trust her whenever she goes out to party with her friends. Some people say its just a kiss before being real serious so its ok or its ok if i do it cause its my last chance hooking up wit a girl/guy.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Glad of the guy to cancel that wedding and I pray he got rid of her for good! You are NOT supposed to be hooking up with anybody! This is why I rather be Celibate. I hate modern dating just for things like this. I would NEVER ever do something like that. EVER. Kissing is also intimate and private for your spouse. Anybody who believes this is okay, is delusional and doesn't need to ever married or be married. Period. Its sick. And they want to know why they have issues.

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's not ok. You're about to make a vow committing to your partner for life, but you go whoring around the night before like a bitch? Fuck no.
    Cheating is never ok, no matter the situation you're in, how long you've been together, or whatever.
    Anyone that cheats is a cunt/asshole.

What Girls Said 9

• No, it's not okay.

• No way

• No that's beyond wrong who does that

• Absolutely not. What is the point of getting married if you feel the need to be with another man?

• Why on earth would it be ok?

• It's never okay to do such a thing.

• Cheating is cheating.

So you're saying making new friends of the opposite sex while being in a relationship is cheating?

Oops sorry wrong questions 😑 yes i agree with you! Cheating is cheating. Sorryyyy i just got a question mixed up! My bad!

• Obviously not. Why is this even a question..

That is exactly why it is a question. Because why not? Why do you think it is NOT ok?

Why would cheating be ok? Especially as part of a "celebration" of the vows you're making to marry somebody.

Thats true! I agree with you 100%

• If my guy just did oral or less, then I probably wouldn't mind. But preferably no.

What Guys Said 9

• http://i.imgur.com/LwEO44i.jpg

What the fuck did she expect to happen? And why was she getting married in the first place if she wasn't serious about it? Or was being serious something alien for her.

• Is it ok? No. Is it common? Yes. I'd say be the man you want to me. Hopefully that's not a man who cheats on his woman.

• Oh hell no you're supposed to bang as many chicks as possible before you get engaged.

• I think the point of a bachelor party would is to prove you can resist temptation

• It's a test of trust if I see it correctly. You let your partner do what they want but they still can do something completely wrong in your eyes so what's the matter marring someone that is not going to feel the same way about it as you do.

• The wedding is off if that happens.

• He had a lucky escape.

• Unless otherwise discussed no.

• Obviously not okay. Stop that.