Have you ever got an ex back?

How long did you break up for?
What did you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's never happened to me

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes this has happened once before in my life, ironically as a result of trying my damned hardest to move on from her.

She broke up with me, we were separated for at least a couple of months. To be honest I still loved her loads but all my friends just said concentrate on your own life, refocus the mind, so that's exactly what I did. Turns out that's what made her come begging for me back (more or less, that's how it went). Looking back on that, I should have just said no as I was 80% moved on from her and it only ended eventually anyway.

Thanks for sharing! Why did it end? Did you break it off?

Well the final time we broke up was a mutual break up as I left my home town for uni. The time before that when I got her back was because I didn't pay her enough attention apparently even though I thought I did lol

if you want a girl back then you need to know girls aren't attracted to guys begging for them back... generally. They are attracted to charisma and confidence. Perhaps some girls here will tell you otherwise but it's just what I've seen in my past.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I would never even try to unless we broke up due to an misunderstanding. Most of the time, an ex is an ex for a reason.

• Yes, one of my exes and I kept breaking up for a few weeks, then getting back together, then breaking up again. We did that about five or six times, then we broke up for good. I don't ever want to do that again... such a frustrating waste of time.