How can you convince your parents to let your boyfriend sleepover or for you to sleep at his place?

Most Helpful Guy

• just tell them you are going to sleep over with a girl. i have said to my parents that i was going to sleep over with a guy once and he was going to sleep over with me but we went out partying all night in our teens, they never knew.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're already an adult, so the decision is yours. If you want to sleep at his place, do so. They have no right to stop you.

What Guys Said 5

• Become an over 18 year old. Oh wait...

• Aren't you like over 18, just go over there. You're old enough to make that decision.

But I have a curfew

Damn, strict house hold then?

not really that strict but there are still rules and a curfew is something I have.

• just have him come over before curfew? lol

• If you are 18 or over, just go over and do it. You are an adult... no one has to "let" you do anything. If you live at your parent's house, then you have to understand that they won't let him in their house. If you have your own place, then, you go for it.. your place.. not theirs.

I live at home and they give me a curfew.

Tough. Leave anyway,. Again... you are an adult. You legally do not have to listen to your parents in this regard. They cannot kick you out, as you are an established resident. They would have to go through an eviction process to do that.

What Girls Said 0