Help, what should I say? How do I get out of this without hurting his feelings or making me feel even worse?

My ex and I broke up 2 months ago, I'm still not over him and I found out that he's seeing a new girl already and it hurts a lot to know that he has moved on. I'm jealous of the girl honestly. He never loved me (he told me this) I'm trying so hard to not feel the same and I'm doing better just don't like him being with someone new.

So out of jealousy I agreed to go on a date with this guy who has been trying to hang out with me for over a year now. But now I feel guilty, because I feel like I'm using him, like a rebound almost. The guy is a sweetheart only thing is he isn't really my type. One date won't do any harm I feel like I owe it to this boy. However, I feel like it's too soon to be going on a date but I also feel so lonely. I miss cuddling and laughing with someone.

When he asked me on a date I told him I didn't know that I felt like I wasn't ready to date again and he said it's just one date. So I agreed to it. I have a cold/flu and my chest is killing me and I'm not sure if it's hurting because I'm sick, because I'm still a bit heart broken or I feel guilty.

I really don't want to cancel on the guy but I also feel like it's wrong for me to be going on a date already. I'm not sure what to do or say to him. Please help!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should just move on :/ Get out there and enjoy your life. he's moving on , and you should do the same and spare yourself the pain. Take a chance on other people.

• 26d

I'm trying to move on it's just hard because he's the first person I ever felt so much love for and the first guy I thought loved me. I gave him everything and I kind of regret it. I only did because I thought we were going to be together forever.

I want to move on but I find myself comparing everyone to him. He wasn't even a good boyfriend, he was mentally abusive. Is it wrong to still go on this date with this other guy? Or should I move on from him too? I don't want to hurt his feelings but something about going on this date feels wrong, but I'm not sure why I feel so wrong about it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0