How to get into a serious relationship?

So at school I'm very reserved , I have perfect grades and a quiet voice.
I feel bored though. I want to have a serious relationship but the problem is... I'm not attracted to majority of males at my school.
I'm 15 years old and naïve. can any guys suggest a plan?

Most Helpful Guy

• If there is someone you're interested in, make a move and don't wait for him. If there is no one... Wait and don't force anything

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't force or plan a serious relationship. I know how you feel and I didn't have my 1st serious relationship until I was out of college. I really wanted a relationship, but at that time it wasn't in the cards for me. Don't think about because the situation will just frustrate you more then anything.

What Guys Said 13

• You only need to be attracted to one - Is there anyone you are attracted to? - I don't believe in having a relationship for the sake of it - If there is no one on the horizon just be patient, I am sure it will happen sometime soon.

• Well first you need to find a guy you like and enter into a relationship with him after that happens then we can take the next step.

• dont go for players, go for the nice guys instead, nice guys want serious relationships. players aka alpha males, bad boys dont. plus approaching guys helps and dont wait for guys to do everything, such as approach.

• Ya while you're at it can u let me in on the secret when u find it?

• You're still young
    So you have time
    Do guys approach you?

• just talk to as many guys that you're interested in as possible nd then go on a date then hopefully it doesn't all fuck up

• Trust me, dont fall in love in HS it leads to heartbreak almost always

• at your age lol 90% of them are sluts
    men and women
    so yeah wait till you are a little older

• Who needs a serious relationship at fifteen? My recommendation would be to just focus on your schoolwork for now and only worry about all of that frivolous nonsense when you've got nothing better to do.

If she want's it what's wrong with it? The problem is that the guys at that age are hormonously horny and seek girls only for sex...

• Just wait until you're older.

• Your not supposed to look for a relationship, let it happen naturally if you get what i mean.

Nobody wants me that way😫

How many people do you know are in relationships now?

Within my friends? Only 1 or 2 people.

• We feel the same
    But the difference is I feel attracted to almost everybody

• wait until you're a bit more mature please you may end up regretting something

What Girls Said 4

• You can't force anything. If it happens, it will happen.
    I don't see why anyone would want a relationship at 15 years old, but you do you.

• Girl, dont try to force it. you'll get annoyed. you're so young and you have soooo much time to get into a serious relationship. Just have fun for now! Besides, guys you're age are probably not looking for anything serious

• I would wait till it naturally happens.

• serious relationship and teen boys do not mix.
    Just have fun tbh. but not too much.