Would you date a guy who doesn't go to your school? Would it be too difficult?

I'm 16 and I really like this girl that works where I work. We work in different areas so I've never talked to her. I think she seem cool and she's really pretty. The thing is, she doesn't go to my school. I don't know what school she goes to. Would you date a guy that doesn't go to your school. You would only see him maybe once a week or about every 10ish days. Would it be difficult? Would you eventually forget about him since you're around other guys? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I did it with my boyfriend :) We went to secondary school together (so met at 11, stayed in education together til 16) and then we went to different colleges. We'd been dating about 6 months-ish before we went to separate schools. It was hard seeing each other so rarely, especially after we'd seen each other 5 days a week for 5 years previously, but we managed it and we're still together so I think that it's possible.

What Girls Said 18

• My First Love and I went to Separate Schools, and Thank God my Parents and His were Friends where we Got to see See maybe not A lot of One another, but for 3 years, we made it Work.
    You have the Advantage of me here, dear, where you Actually Work in the same place. Begin your own Beguine of Talking to her so She and You can be at least Friends to start. Feel this out First.
    No, in your own situation, you can be Team mates, which is perhaps Better than going to School and being School mates.
    Being in the same 'Areas' is not always the Best from the Rest.
    Good luck. xx

• I personally think dating a guy in another school is a better idea. You get to cherish more of the time you get to spend with him and you make things more worth while. As long as you're both truly willing to work it out and commit to each other then other guys/girls shouldn't be a problem :)

• Yeah. I have a boyfriend who is in a different city. We see each other every other week, sometimes more if we have time.
    I think our relationship is good. I do miss him a lot, but that's made up in frequent text messages.

• I go to an all girls school, so I have no choice but keep contact through online messaging. Because of this I have lost interest in talking to after a couple days.

• I dated a guy who went to a different high school then me. Yes, we only saw each other on weekends during term times, but we saw each other nearly every day during school holidays and we spoke to each other every day. And it was amazing, because even though we kept talking to each other, we had a great chemistry every time we saw each other. ^_^

• I would rather date someone out of school tbh

• Sounds difficult but if you really dig each other it can probably work, yass.

• Of course I would. My crush doesn't go to my school

• Me and my boyfriend have been torgets 3 years and he doesn't go the same school. Its a little hard sometimes but it can be hard aswell

• It would be hard but if I really liked him and he did too, then I'd make it work in the meantime :)

• i would've been ok with it but i'd be going nuts because i'm clingy

• Yeah, I would do it if I liked him.

• I dated a guy who I could only see like once a month. We've never had problems with trust or loyalty. It really depends on how far you two will go and how faithful you can be. Anything is possible.

• I wouldn't date a guy during my high school years. It's called "distraction"

I actually felt the same way until I saw her. If things don't work out I'll probably wait until college.

Just wait. You'll have plenty of time for that. JMO (Just My Opinion)

• i wouldn't, just because i'd want to see my boyfriend everyday or every other day.

• That would be ideal.

Why would it be ideal?

Don't want to deal with school drama, keep my relationship out of school.

• Um no it's easier for him to cheat. He could be with another girl while you at school and lie and say he working.

• Yes I would still date him. It may be hard but if you like eachother then you will make it work. Guarantee if she likes you she won't forget about you. :)

What Guys Said 1

• That's a bit difficult, but it could work