Do girls have a problem with dating guys that look way younger than them?

I'm in my mid-twenties but I typically pass for 19, possibly 20. I ALWAYS get carded. I feel weird because most girls my age look way older than I do and I'm curious if that is normally a turnoff to some extent. Of course I know all girls have different tastes, but per norm do you think girls might have a problem going out with a guy people think is at least 5+ years younger than they are?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. Good genetics

What Girls Said 7

• I can't say that I have that problem. I'm 34 and I pass for 18-22 all the time, so if I do date a guy much younger then me, we look about the same age. It wouldn't bother me though if he did look younger.

However, I think part of the thing is younger girls (a generation behind me) are starting to look WAAAY older than they are simply by the way they dress and this trending fad of makeup and contouring etc. If you google pics of high school girls from the 90s vs today. High school girls are staring to look damn near mid 20s... early 30s. So imagine how much older they look when they are actually your age now.

• I dunno about others but it wouldn't be a problem for me. I like baby faces! ^^

• For me, yes. I don't like boyish looking guys, so that's why I don't like guys who look young. There are girls who do though

• Nope.

• As long as you look like you've at least hit puberty than you should be fine, not like you actually are 5+ years younger than them... if you actually were though, then they might have an issue

• Nah you're fine just as long as you don't look underage.

• Depends on the woman.

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes yeah

• I know how you feel , everyone is like - OMG are you 13? Or 14 or 15 highest was 16. But I think it's because I'm short? No idea

• I'd rather have that, I'm 23 but I look mid thirties