Did I come off too clingy, is that why she didn't like me (messages below)?

I'm black and she's red.Did I come off too clingy, is that why she didn't like me (messages below)?

Most Helpful Guy

• She just wasn't interested

What Girls Said 3

• I can't really read it all clearly, but from what I can see... She let you know in a polite way she wasn't interested. Now it's up to you to cease all contact and stop trying to reach out. Now I'm not taking sides cause I can't judge everything off of just this. I'm sure there were more messages as well. Honetly after she said her goodbyes you should have left it be, cause you can't change a made up mind, you're only making it worse... a tad bit pushy.

• It sounds like you need to readjust your profile. It wasn't welcoming and she got a bad impression of you. So bad that she didn't give a rats ass what you had to say about it because she'd heard enough and had no interest in talking to you further. The bad vibe in your profile is what turned her off, not what you said in the chat.

• yeah tbh, very clingy, put so much high esteem on your professional profil, she isn't interested at all and didn't ask for you life story either lol, just move on

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't even message a lady on here unless they messaged me first and besides this isn't a site to pick up chicks. Just so you know doc. I'm in medical filed also

• She was rejecting you in her very first response to you. It was a waste of time to even keep communicating with her after that. If you had left her alone after her first response, that would have been fine. Since you kept trying to communicate with her, that probably came across as a bit clingy.