Should I tell her that I want more than sex?

A couple of weeks ago I met this girl and we've been having casual sex since. I had just come out of a relationship when I met her and was not interested in seriously dating someone so soon, so we both agreed to just having sex. But now, the more I got to know her, I think I've developed feelings for her. She's 100% my type, smart, gorgeous, fun, but I'm scared to ask her about starting a relationship. I know that she has like 100 guys chasing her and I think she could do better than me. Should I still tell her that I want a relationship with her?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes tell her how you feel. Even if she does say no, at least you tried and won't look back in 20 years with regret or thinking about what if. Love means taking risks and putting yourself out there.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. Clearly she must see something in you to have sex with you and if you want more then your not going to get it by doing nothing about it.