Is it justyfiable that im bothered by this, whenever someone says goodnight, but stays online till late night?

Im talking to a girl and we planned to meet up Saturday. Our conversations are light hearted , fun and sometimes serious. She always responds dirrctlly which is great. And texts me first a lot of times. Yesterday evening she seemed busy and told me she had to go. We made a bet for our first date. Then i told her i won't occupy her time anymore and wishrd her goodnight. She told me then that its ok. That she likes talking to me. I told her the same. We told each other goodnight again and we both left. Today i checked my phone quickly and saw she was online around 03:50. i know she had a crappy day yesterday so maybe its remated to that. Im just always bothrred by seeing a girl online that late. My friends know i won't be textibg them back that late. It also could be if she wanted to see if i was online late. Is it right for me to be bothetred by this.

Most Helpful Girl

• She may have fell asleep then woke up, so went online to kill the boredom , or to try to make her more sleepy in the hope she'll nod off

I wouldn't be overly concerned about it if she's not showing other signs to be concerned about... which doesn't seem to be the case

Most Helpful Guy

• I have said good night when in reality I wanted a few more minutes of "me" time as well. Can't fault a person for doing that. You'd be likely to be more pissed off if she said "ok I want to browse the net before I go to sleep without you contacting me so bye."

Yeah but i. mean in the way that we were texting on whats app. The only person i would text too that late is my girlfriend or crush. Maybe girls differ in that. That they talk to friends late night

That I can not say, not a girl.

What Girls Said 1

• I stay up late all the time just doing things on my phone, and don't really talk to anyone unless you count GAG. Don't be so paranoid, maybe she couldn't sleep.

What Guys Said 2

• I can be like that sometimes, I say gn beforehand XD

Yeah but i mean that i assumed as that she wanted to go to bed. Maybe she was talking to friends that late it just strikes me.

Yeah it could be that she was chatting to others. I have some friends who you could really like talk and talk and talkl Forever too, and you got to find a way to end the convo and run away xD

• Ya that is pretty annoying it's happened to me before and ya it is really irritating tbh. So i guess it would be, but to that individual not everybody.