Is it justyfiable that im bothered by this, whenever someone says goodnight, but stays online till late night?

Im talking to a girl and we planned to meet up Saturday. Our conversations are light hearted , fun and sometimes serious. She always responds dirrctlly which is great. And texts me first a lot of times. Yesterday evening she seemed busy and told me she had to go. We made a bet for our first date. Then i told her i won't occupy her time anymore and wishrd her goodnight. She told me then that its ok. That she likes talking to me. I told her the same. We told each other goodnight again and we both left. Today i checked my phone quickly and saw she was online around 03:50. i know she had a crappy day yesterday so maybe its remated to that. Im just always bothrred by seeing a girl online that late. My friends know i won't be textibg them back that late. It also could be if she wanted to see if i was online late. Is it right for me to be bothetred by this.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• She may have fell asleep then woke up, so went online to kill the boredom , or to try to make her more sleepy in the hope she'll nod off

I wouldn't be overly concerned about it if she's not showing other signs to be concerned about... which doesn't seem to be the case

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have said good night when in reality I wanted a few more minutes of "me" time as well. Can't fault a person for doing that. You'd be likely to be more pissed off if she said "ok I want to browse the net before I go to sleep without you contacting me so bye."

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah but i. mean in the way that we were texting on whats app. The only person i would text too that late is my girlfriend or crush. Maybe girls differ in that. That they talk to friends late night

• 2mo

That I can not say, not a girl.

What Girls Said 1

• I stay up late all the time just doing things on my phone, and don't really talk to anyone unless you count GAG. Don't be so paranoid, maybe she couldn't sleep.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I can be like that sometimes, I say gn beforehand XD

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah but i mean that i assumed as that she wanted to go to bed. Maybe she was talking to friends that late it just strikes me.

• 2mo

Yeah it could be that she was chatting to others. I have some friends who you could really like talk and talk and talkl Forever too, and you got to find a way to end the convo and run away xD

• Ya that is pretty annoying it's happened to me before and ya it is really irritating tbh. So i guess it would be, but to that individual not everybody.

0|0
    0|0