Who are sexier? Believers or atheists?

I could never be attracted to atheists. They have no emotion. And sex with them would be just body to body contact. No soul. No emotion.

• Believers
  • Atheists

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A true Atheist has no problem with anyone who believes, but you (obviously a believer.. which is fine) has just said that ALL atheists have no emotions and no soul. What would you think of another religion/ atheist said that to you because you believe in God? Its rude and uneducated.. I always thought that God said treat your neighbours as you would like to be treated. We are all equal in this world.
    And to answer your question... sex is about a connection between two people... what does God have to do with it?

What Guys Said 15

• how is either relevent to being sexy?

• The belief has nothing to do with sexiness. but i think i prefer athiest i am one of them.

• No soul? No emotion? That's some crazy-ass thinking.

How can they feel sprituality?

And I present to you... another brainwashed human. *talking about the asker*

I absolutely agree with you @greycadillacs

@Imbisexual19 thanks for the assist!

• I've never thought about this before ever but now that you mention it, there is a certain appeal to getting down and dirty with a religious girl and engaging in a level of sexual degradation that makes her feel guilty.
    An atheist simply wouldn't care so it wouldn't be as fun.

• no emotion? lol what?

Emotion is not pysical. Atheists are capable of feeling sexual and physical feeling

Not capable of feeling emotions.

ehh no thats not true

• Yea not really. A religious person is generally more focused on what comes after. Their whole life is dictated for what comes once they die

A buddhist for example is completely engulfed in the energy that surrounds him/her

• I don't think you really know any Atheists.

• I wouldn't really call either of them a turn on

• This question made my dick invert, so probably atheists.

• Atheists have emotion.

• Atheists are FAR MORE SEXIER! Nothing like an intelligent, free thinker!!! I'm getting a boner RIGHT NOW!!!

• Athiests are sexier, because apparently believers think athiests have no emotions. You are a sick person, calling everyone else sick. I must say that's very unattractive to see some groups as less than human for no good reason.

• I could never be attracted to believers. They have no thoughts. And sex with them would just be imaginary "soul" stuff. No body. No feeling.

Lol. Sex is no body no feeling? Believers have hormones too. And sex can't be without body lol

I'm making fun of your stupidity. Athiests have emotions too. And if believers have a soul then athiests do too, they just don't believe in it

• Yesterday to show how much I love my teenage fiancee I didn't have sex with her because we are getting married and she being a good Christian girl wants to wait, so instead I spun her around lifted up her sundress pulled down her cotton panties and jerked off until I came all over her sweet little butt cheeks. She was a little bit shocked and suprised by what I did especially as my warm cum was dripping off her and having never seen a penis before or had done anything sexual ever but was very flattered at my level of attraction to her and knows how much i love her because of how im willing to wait. She can't wait for our wedding night when she will give herself to me.

• haha i dont even know what to say
    are you just trolling or were you born this dumb?

Neither. I just think sex without emotions is boring.

sure but thats entirely unrelated to what i said

No I am not trolling

What Girls Said 13

• How is sexy determined by either of those?

• This question is wrongly written in my opinion, when you talk about believers, you mean bealievers of God right?, ok so I can't say that Christians, Catholics, Jewish, Hindu, and etc are sexier than someone who is an atheist, why? "Believers" believe in God, they believe in heaven and so on, that's cool, atheist believe in their own thing, let's say they believe that we don't go to heaven when we die, that we just have another life, that's cool too, summarizing all this crap I just wrote, having your own beliefs is cool, but what I find sexy is when a believer respects an atheist beliefs and when an atheist respects a believers beliefs, and atheists are humans my dear, they have a soul lmao just saying

• I'm trying to find correlation between sexiness and whether or not a person is a believer
    Result: error #404:not found

• Wow. Gee. Thanks. lol apparently I'm not happy. Apparently I'm not head over heals in love with my husband and 7 month old. Apparently I don't feel any emotions during sex. Thanks! 😊 And no, I don't have a soul because NOBODY HAS A SOUL.

• Lmao I dont know why anyone would have this opinion on atheists. I dont think someones religion has anything to do with their emotions or soul.

• Like, are you trolling?

I'd prefer an atheist, cuz the religious guys like need sheets with holes cuz they're afraid to touch a woman.

• Since people aren't walking around with what they are branded on their foreheads, there's no direct correlation for me.

• A believer of what exactly? I'm a believer, I believe this question is stupid.

• Atheist have no emotion😂Wtf kinda fucked up bullshit is this

• I don't think it matters what you belive in.

• I've never had sex with an atheist so I don't know.

• Take me to church🎶 lol

are you aware of the meaning of the those lyrics? ;)

• I kinda feel same.