GUYS ONLY! What do you think when a girl says she doesn't hang out with other girls? (Because girls are so dramatic)?

I ask because some guys seem to want to completely avoid girls who always fight/gossip with their friends. But just recently I heard a guy say that he thinks girls who don't hang out with other girls makes her weird. I mean, what if you knew a girl that didn't really hang out with guys or girls, (and it was her choice), would that scare you off?

Most Helpful Guy

• "what if you knew a girl that didn't really hang out with guys or girls"
    That sounds like you are a loner, in a good way i mean, you like your alone time, and even if you enjoy company you aren't looking for it. For people that want to be surrounded or are accustomed to it can be a little difficult to understand.
    And, no, is not weird at all, just another type of person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a girl and I can't help myself I have to answer. I am one of those girls... Personally I was raised with all male family members so I am a big tom boy. So for me it is easier to make friends with guys over women. I mean how many women are willing to talk about sports and go to strip clubs with me?

What Guys Said 11

• Suspicious, definitely.

I mean, if it's just that she doesn't like doing typically "girly" things and doesn't have many girl friends because of it, that's fine, but she should at least have a couple of female friends that she meshes with.

A girl who dislikes other girls enough to avoid contact with them, and says that all girls are "dramatic" is a bit of a red flag.

Because all girls are NOT dramatic. The very fact that this girl doesn't like drama is evidence enough of that.

Thank you ^^^
      This

wait I'm a bit confused at the end of your response, what's evidence of what? And why is it a red flag?

She herself doesn't like drama, so there are clearly girls out there who don't like drama. Her very existence is evidence against the statement being made.

And it's a red flag because it's stupid to generalize people like that. If I tell you that I don't have guys for friends because guys are a bunch of assholes, why do you think I'm saying that? Do I really think guys are assholes? Or do I have some other motive in saying so? Either way, it's an incorrect statement, and that statement either makes me an idiot or manipulative. Red flag.

• Can't lie, I'd be a bit concerned. Not getting along with an ENTIRE GENDER, is abnormal.

• that wouldn't scare me at all. instead i'll be more attracted to her.

by the way im the same way like you, i dont hangout with any guy or female friends, by the way i dont have any friends

yeah same here. my friends keep getting married to people they don't love because the sex is good. I'm sitting here like... isn't communication a thing at all anymore? lol

seriously? i mean marrying someone for sex is really stupid and immature.
      i mean sex is a important part of relationship but maturity, feelings, good understanding, true love, true feelings are more important than sex. if you have all these then sex will be good too, or it can be good too

• Any girl who doesn't like other women goes up about 100 notches in my book, and now we have something to laugh about together.

why does she go up that many notches? jw

Because I think 90% of women are literal lunatics who absolutely do not think before they do anything and their only source of fun and amusement is spending money like a drunken Comanche, and they're usually helpless and pathetic and constantly need help to do every little thing everywhere they go. And so, any girl who sees the same thing when she looks at women--and believe me, many girls do--I know she's really compatible with me and probably has the same values and and perspective and that's how I rate girls. How good of a match they are for me, not how good somebody else thinks they are. A girl who dislikes most women has got to be at least halfway rational. Most women are not good people. Neither are most men. I don't like most men either.

lol you sound just like me!

• Sure, why not? Wouldn't scare me off in the slightest. We all have our people. :P

• I see nothing wrong with that.

• No it would only scare me off if she only had male friends. With the height in popularity of FWB's, it wouldn't surprise me if she had slept with some of those friends.

• Usually you get whole army of guys with her, she likes the attention and would do anything for it. Most of those guys are friendzoned anyway and will try to find any oppurtunity to talk sh*t about her current boyfriend. It's just so much drama sometimes.

Not everyone is like that, but it's my experience.

• Girls who can't get along with other girls, and only have guy friends usually have a lot of problems... They tend to seek attention, play games and are very insecure. They are drama queens too.

It's a major red flag

• Some guys get a bit suspicious when a girl has only guy friends.

• It might be code for "I screw a lot of guys!"

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know why anyone would be in a relationship with a self hating person. It's like hearing a white guy say "I don't hang out with white people because they're so racist." It's a turn off when someone is self hating in my opinion. I would not want anything to do with them.

Not wanting to hang out with racists, drama, etc doesn't have you stand out. You're not a special snowflake.

Also :
    i1.frompo.com/...67c2fd5eb084fa2c0a3c98723e5_1.gif

• Hahaha I'm a girl and I'm awnsering😛. I'm like that I've always had more friends who are guys.