Older guys younger girls?

i don't understand why people are against older guys and younger girls. As long as they are both legal and everything is consensual then it is fine

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I know the legal line is 16 where you are (and where I live). It used to be 14 where I am. But that was more like an absolute minimum... a lot of people still think that it's a challenge to have a reasonable relationship where say one person is in high school and the other is, for all intents and purposes, an 'adult'.

I have really mixed feelings personally, I mean if it's okay for 16 and 17 year olds to just hook up and fuck, why is it not okay for a 16 year old to fuck a 30 year old? Casual sex isn't illegal.

One flip side is that yeah, those in the 14 (where legal) to say 17 and even frankly 18-19 range MAY be more easily manipulated than those who are older. But it's a may. Personally I'd view it case by case. But some people are just like 'old predators exploiting young girls'.

Finally, as you move to say talking about 20-25 year old women with older men, it's mainly bitterness. Young men and older women lose out slightly in the dating market because of the older male-younger women relationships (also teen males lose out, as many teen girls are dating 20-something guys, though not as many as 20-something girls date older, so 20-something guys lose out on average.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand it either... hypothetically speaking, if a woman were 17, about to turn 18 in a week. And she met a man who was 23. They clicked instantly and fell for eachother hard but they waited for her to turn 18 to become a couple. They got married 10 months later. Is there something wrong with that?

What Guys Said 22

• Completely depends on the age gap. Like, Regardless of the fact its legal, A 16 year old and someone whos.. I don't know.. 20+ ? Thats pretty wrong.

How is it wrong 16+20=legal
      16+30=legal

Haha, Just look at how immature you are, Thanks for proving my point.

No guy my age would ever date someone as immature as you, Let alone a fully grown ass man, Pull your head out your ass and accept that grown men dont like kids. Haha

I don't want someone your age... and I have been with men your age anyway😂

• In my opinion if both are adults is fine, but i understand a little why other people don't see it that way.
    One will have more experience in life than the other and it would look like it is getting some type of advantage over the younger one with it. Then is the time left, 2 people of close age can enjoy a relatively long relationship, meanwhile and wide age gap only ensure that this will be shorter.

Yea I get that

if a woman were 17, about to turn 18 in a week. And she met a man who was 23. They clicked instantly and fell for eachother hard but they waited for her to turn 18 to become a couple. They got married 10 months later. Is there something wrong with that?

@Touchmehxx thinks it's okay, do you agree?

• Like how much older and at what age range? There's a big difference between a 29 yo guy dating a 22 yo girl and a 22 yo guy dating a 15 yo girl...

15 isn't legal tho

Legality and morality are not necessarily the same. The fact that there is some crossover between the two is because one system is loosely based on the other.

Disregard the legality of the issue and think for yourself.

Personally, I find it morally acceptable for one person older to date another person younger regardless of which gender fills which role as long as the age gap is within reason.

People mature at different rates, but laws have to be built upon universality and (hopefully) objectivity so they have to set an arbitrary age for adulthood somewhere on the age spectrum simply because the consequences of not doing it so is what leads to ambiguity and inequality in the justice system.
      If laws are not based on universality many predators would slip through the cracks.
      If laws are not based on or enforced objectively you end up with things interfering with proper justice such as prejudice and income inequality.

• Older men do like younger girls. But younger girls are sometimes not mentally mature enough. that's why people think it is odd. Also society prefers a age difference of less than 10 years. But I think I you like older men , you can go for them.

hypothetically speaking, if a woman were 17, about to turn 18 in a week. And she met a man who was 23. They clicked instantly and fell for eachother hard but they waited for her to turn 18 to become a couple. They got married 10 months later. Is there something wrong with that?

@Imbisexual19 No.

• Let say the guy is 21 and the girl is 16 , i think it is ok even though she is under age , because some girls at 16 look like they're in the 20's.
    Where as if the guy is like 65 and the girl is 18 that isn't forbidden by the law and i think it is morally wrong but still accepted in our societies...

Um 'looks like she's in her 20s'
      So you think that an underage girl is ok as long as she looks older

Like i said it depends on the difference of age between the two.
      Looks can confuse you sometimes i had a friend of mine who was 20 at that time and
      was hitting off with a girl who was 14 because she looked much much older

Yea that wasn't what I was saying but ok

• Yeah, i agree with you. Still, older dudes can trick 18 yo... may end bad for them.
    But nice old guys are ok. Girls just need to be cautious.

Yea I agree some older guys can want to manipulate and girls have to be cautious with who they choose

• agreed. the younger the better

• i have no issue being with women over 18

• Because old women are old and ugly. And no one wants them. They rode their cock carousel and now they hate young girls for doing the same.

• Young meat is always coo' ;D

• I am not against it. If they keno what they are doing then, I see nothing wrong in it.

• I am 33 and my wife is 21

• Not really. That is nasty. Depending on the age gap.

• What do you mean? Older guys and younger girls are the norm. It's older woman and younger man relationships that leave people confused.

No I mean a big age gap

Because most teenage girls fantasize about being with older men but the ones I see on this site like them really older.

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Because I don't like older people with young teens. It's obviously not always the case, but the older person has an easier time manipulating the young bird. It just seems predatory.

• It is absolutely fine. It's just typically coupled with a not so fine ending or gain. Like money or popularity... Or of course years apart deaths.

Yea I've always thought about the death thing

It's something you have to take into consideration. At the same time, anything can happen. You take a similar chance on loving ANYONE because anyone can die young and leave you a widow before you're even 30. Sad... But it happens.

• Hence, legal.

Then yes.

• It's totally fine if the girl is legal.

• We're #jailbait OP
    It's hard for us 😂😂

• Are you talking about yourself?

• I can feel you. I always get shit from people when I say that I like older guys

2 private opinion(s)