Is it smart to reject Muslim guys?

That's the one group I won't even touch with a stick. From my understanding the Islamic religion is very controlling and more than likely, they want you to convert or probably take you elsewhere you don't want to.

Honor killings also scared the heck out of me. Last thing I want is a controlling, possessive guy. I hate those types. Someone wanted to ask me out on a date. I noticed under his profile, he had Islam rewritten on the religion section and had tan features. No thanks.

2mo I'm very, very leery of Muslim guys.
2mo In addition, they aren't physically attractive either.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol at, "they aren't pyhsically attractive either" there are like 1.6 billion Muslim people around the world and u can't generalize all of them, thats stupid.

I am Muslim and I had non-Muslim gfs, I never tried to Convert them Muslim ever in my life lmao, who cares? I don't care if she gets alcohol too, I also use it. But yeah I am Controlling person and I don't allow my Gfs to wear revealing clothes, because I don't want other guys to look at my woman and tease her, then it will be resulted in me going in jail lmao.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Well your understanding is wrong. What your describing is sharia law kind of stuff which is actually very anti muslim, it violates several principles of muslim belief. In fact Islam is probably the most female friendly of any religion as literally everything a man does is for his wife and his family. This has been exploited by some to the detriment of those men but in general its a very female centric culture from what I can tell. As for everything else I know a muslim guy who is both good looking and a nice guy. He gets rejected and instead of getting angry about it he just states how he has to better himself basicly to prove his worth to these women. So while your choices are your own I don't think they are backed by actual facts and more like misconceptions. So I don't think its smart but you are free to do as you will.

• I believe for you it would be neither and just your personal preference in regards to this particular genre/religious group. Everyone is going to be unique and individualized in what they prefer in the ones’ they’ll date or be in a relationship with and although I find the mentality a little closed minded, that doesn’t necessarily make it wrong either; just what you prefer. They’re your parameters in what you find attractive and as they say there are no rules when it comes to war and love, I would simply chalk up your dating limits to just that----your limits, your perspective, and be at peace with it. Life is too short to constantly be second guessing yourself. Do what is going to make you the happiest. That’s my bottom line.

• Well, as we all know, you shouldn't complain about honour killings since it's totally your fault you got raped because that guy might've seen your ankle.

• you are just for practice

• If you can't deal with the religion then dont date them, it's not smart or dumb it's merely a choice.

• If that's your mindset, then yes steer clear of them. Going in like that, isn't going to lead to anything good...

• your understanding of islam is severely lacking and your xenophobia is appalling

either way, of course you are free to be with whoever you choose, its your life, do as you please

• intensively biased! get a life

• you know there's cultural Muslims too. they are not extreme in there religion.

• Either they or their family will likely expect you to convert if things get serious.

• No? I don't know it depends I guess

• Falalalalala aklranbe hak a life.

• Yes, very smart to reject them,.

• Unless you have a bomb fetish or like to be blown up I would steer clear

• It's your decision on who to date. There is bad in all religions not just Muslim.
    There is Catholics who molest children. Germans won't date Italians see it goes
    all ways.

• Beware! He will definitely tell you to convert into Islam after having sex. In India they are doing so to increase their population.

Reject him or be a part of their family. I would like you to see some videos on YouTube, so you can save yourself.

Which is why I won't date those guys.

You made a good decision. I am glad I saved you from that.

• Very smart. They have sex with goats.

yeah, they can take their ideas elsewhere. On top of that, they aren't even attractive either.

What Girls Said 8

• "In addition, they aren't physically attractive either." LOL I never knew religion played a role on how physically attractive you were.

They look like unattractive Indian men with darker features and black hair. I'm not attracted to that.

"They look like unattractive Indian men with darker features and black hair. I'm not attracted to that." ...1.6 billion Muslims, yeah I doubt they all share the same physical features.
      Idiot.

• Religion and appearance don't correlate with each other. Now, is it smart to rect ignorant females such as yourself? Definitely.

Well they do have a very bad reputation (there are historical accounts) and look like unattractive Indian types with darker features and black hair. I'm not attracted to that.

• Guess what? Muslim guys don't care if you like them or not. If anything, you'd be making them a favor because nobody wants to be stuck in a relationship with an ignorant person such as yourself.

• Personally I wouldn't be more than friends with a muslim man. Of course I'm Christian and would prefer someone with someone who has similar beliefs.

• If you don't find them physically attractive why bother? You are not obligated to date someone from any race if you don't find them attractive. No need to feel guilty

• Are your telling us or asking for our opinion?

• Um lmao 👳🏽 you better run and leave them all to me 🌹

• That's plain pathetic of you. Over the past six months I've met lots of Muslim people, and not even one of them is by any means a bad person.