Thoughts on reconnecting with an old flame?

Have you ever reconnected with an old flame or someone you dated? Like what are the odds? Sometimes I think of the possibility and how it sucks to have chemistry with someone but for some reason it ended. I have a flame I can't forget about, we stopped talking due to a argument. There were so many words left unspoken, we liked each other. We never said goodbye. I have a boyfriend now and I'm happy but sometimes that guy cross my mind and I wonder what could've happened between us. Sometimes I do imagine our paths crossing again and I think to myself that if it's ever meant to be it will be. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've moved on. Next.

Most Helpful Girl

• Old flame. That's exactly what they are. Just continue with your boyfriend. But you really have to think. Do you really really care for your boyfriend? If so then you wouldn't be thinking about another man and the possibility of getting with him.

What Guys Said 1

• I have but they were the ones who decided to come back into my life

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that is a good idea.