Girls, do you notice when a guy puts an effort into planning good dates, or takes you somewhere he knows you'll enjoy?

Does it impress you when you can tell a guy makes an effort to bring you places he knows you'll like? (Or that you both like, ideally) Whether it's a particular restaurant or a romantic walk, or if it's something he knows you're interested in. So basically you can tell that he pays attention to what you like, or even that he just has good taste in taking you to fun places?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. It's almost more impressive than the date itself. It lets me know he listens and cares.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely! And I am more appreciative to these kinds of guys. It means they took the time to think things through. Effort is everything. <3

• I can tell. If he does something sweet or knows I like a certain restaurant and takes me, I obviously can tell and appreciate the effort :)

What Guys Said 0