Do stupid things turn you on? (Guys or Girls)?

I know it's dumb as hell, but I always thought of it as a turn on when a guy is a middle child. I don't know why, probably because I associate those who are oldest out of their siblings as being controlling, and I'm the youngest in my family, and being the youngest, I always got spoiled. So, I just always liked hearing when a guy is the middle child.

So I'm asking, do you have anything silly like that that you really like? (That other people might find weird)

Most Helpful Girl

• I find left handed dudes hot

• Me too!! omg glad I'm not the only one!!! haha

• I've noticed that they're more intelligent and compassionate but never quick to anger

• Lol thats not new to hear. I had a girl who told me that she found me hot also because i am left handed lol

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 16

• I like the ladies that I KNOW are not 'stupid' but just can't do 'simple' things, like figure out the hot water valve, with the 'Safety' tab, that you have to pull up, to turn it, so water comes out!!
    OK, it was a new machine, and maybe she hadn't seen that before, but I got a good laugh, showing her how simple it was, also LOVING the glimpse of her lacy bra and curves, with her low-cut top!!
    Didn't think she was 'stupid' but I got a good laugh, and sometimes I tease her about some 'simple' things, like that. . .
    She always blushes and smiles, and we kind of flirt, and there might be something there. . .

• Mmmmm... i find women with dark pasts appealing for some reason. Like let's say depression or having some mental illness, I find that appealing. It's stupid LOL... i guess I make a romance out of it, me being the hero and her being the girl I want to make feel better if that makes sense.

• not stupid at all, and it makes perfect sense! You basically just want to be a knight in shining armor, even over little stuff. nothing wrong with that :)

• totally! :) (& I don't know about all girls, but i love it when he helps me with small stuff too) like if i can't open a jar or need help reaching something. total turn ons for me lol

• Haha ya I would love being a girls hero for small things, being appreciated a lot by a girlfriend is a great feeling :).

• well i dont know that if this is stupid or not but i always imagined a scenario in my head that im fighting with my imaginary girlfriend and she starts to cry and she says that she loves me while crying and that turned me on a lot, lol, by the way im the youngest too in my siblings.

• so you like being the savior basically? i always loved crying into a guy's chest lol

• yeah you can say that, i love being a savior. wow thats really romantic and turning on. i would really love it if my girlfriend/wife was sad about something and she cries on my chest.

• aww that's sweet! :)

• I've always liked girls hands, not even in just a sexual way, i just like looking at their hands :)

• If they agree with my political beliefs.

• No I'm a middle child. We're pretty grounded so I don't have the luxury of strange useless fantasizes.

• That is really odd.

Off the top of my head. You know how liking nail polish on a gal isn't a big deal.
    Well I still find it super cute when her polish is half on half scratched off after days of neglect.

• i find iy attractive that a girl who has a low pitched voice hahahaha

• no but when girls try to be sexy its not sexy

and when there just doing random stuff and talking
    there sexy to me

makes no sense to me

• Hair and glasses. Colored hair is hot and so are glasses, don't even know why.

• my ex in high school loved it when i wouldn't brush my hair, but he could never explain why haha. so do you like the nerdy looking type? why?

• Yeah but I don't have a type. Like there's so many different types of women that appeal to me. Just how it is.

• a girl crying (not a turn on like i'm getting hard but more like it's attractive, or to see the mascara run)

• Sorry but i dont understand do you can tell me what do you like? What you do turn on? Its my second language cause that i dont understand

• Im the midle child in my family. I have a fetish for girl with tight longsocks and you can see a little bit of the skin go over the edge of the sock its such a turn on

• Lol interesting! can i ask why?

• lol well i asked because i didn't know if it was like a school girl fetish or not

• its like that but its not at the same time. if doesn't need to be a school outfit

• Im a middle child and it sucked lol

• See that's like part of the stupid turn on for me. It's no fun being the middle child so it makes me want to spoil him more, you know?

• Yeah i get it. Kinda strange, but i get it

• depends on what they are

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I get turned on knowing if he has a big bed because then I like to picture myself in it with him... ridiculous

• I find it extremely atractive of a guy has good dental hygiene and it turns me on when a guy does the dishes. I don't know why but I find it really attractive to see their arms flexing ass they wash and seeing them get water on their shirts... Lol I'm weird

• not that weird lol. i love seeing a guy's arms too omg it's like i want to throw myself at a guy if his arms are big xD

• Tall guys? Even if he's relatively unattractive seeing a tall guy literally makes me excited.

• No :D