To all my single people How are you expecting to meet your significant other?

Do you believe in the fairy tale endings or are you just a cereal dater and hopefully one day you'll find someone you can spend the rest of your life with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably after serial dating for a while. It can be frustrating at times, but eventually I'm sure I'll meet someone who I can hit it off with and talk as if we've always known each other. Actually that last bit sounds more like a fairy tale ending, but who knows, I'm optimistic!

What Girls Said 6

• I don't understand why people are so pessimistic. I expect to meet my SO doing something I love to do. I have seen it happen with a few of my friends and my parents (mom and stepdad). Nothing is a fairy tail, but I do believe there are great companions for us all. We just have to be comfortable enough with ourselves to be ready when that person comes along. Otherwise there just won't be a healthy relationship. The key is finding someone who stands beside you not one person always leaning on the other for support.

• Neither. The reality is this: you cross paths with somebody, you make some kind of connection, you either speak to them or not, you say yes or no to a date. Its all about choices, not fate. Think of like this:

Are you in or out?

• I dont believe in romantic fairy tale endings. I honestly dont think I will find my significant other. It doesn't depress me, its just realism.

• I'm just hoping I will have as much luck as my cousin. She met her husband who she was friends with as t first. Slowly the relationship grew to a lasting relationship. 😭😭 I'm jealous.

• I don't know Lol I haven't really thought about it.

• I'm too lame to have a significant other.

What Guys Said 15

• I've been single for long enough that I more or less had gotten used to it all by now, so I I don't expect to meet anyone at all that will ever be my significant other.

I expect that to never happen and will never happen. And even if someone had tried I more than likely will push them away for good. Unless somehow they are legit about feeling and seeing the way things are in this world similar to me BUT in a VERY NEGATIVE way.

Fairy tale endings are big myths and complete lie. The only real ending I know and expect is that it will only be bleak, dark, and sad, and it's not just for myself but for everyone.

It is all because that it is absolutely true that we will all die in the "end", we're not going to be "saved", the inevitable can only be delayed or postponed at the most. But worst of all the way I see and feel about things in this world is that because it is humanity's nature to destroy each other, destroy their own world's ecosystem, and as well as cause harm to every other species or living thing on the planet. We've done way more harm and damage combined compared to all the good we had done collectively, but that's just from my perception.

So I don't expect a significant other at all, because I see no point in it anymore, why even bother, seriously?

Is it just to procreate and keep this constant and miserable cycle of pain and harm going, just to bring someone here eventually so they will suffer eventually and then die too?

I don't know what the odds are to ever even meet someone with a similar view of the world in that way. Because if I were to meet someone that don't have those similar views like I do, then I can only hide these views and feelings in the beginning, and once they know they'll probably freak the fuck out and I'd scare them away so I don't bother at all anymore, it's for their own good.

• No fairy tales here... we have to move to make things happen... right now i just need to get some stuff right on my life..., then i can focus on my next projects... and actually look around to see if i get the click. Maybe i will find someone cool on some trips.

I don't think i want to live here more years... kinda tired of my small city.
    Need to expand the mind...

So... no cereal dater... quite the opposite.

• I'm going to meet her when I sit in the park, open up a pot of rice pudding, and realise it didn't come with a foldaway plastic spoon. The successful applicant will have a similar pot of rice pudding, but replete with spoon, and I'll say 'Lucky you - why did you get one when I didnt?' From there we will realize we share a passion for covering ourselves with barbeque sauce and restringing broken tennis rackets, after which we will see who can yodle better (a jury of 12 is not only standard but more than sufficient) and whos better at chasing parking wardens with a samurai sword while singing 'Hakuna Matata'. Finally we swap business cards, and vow to share a glass of banana-flavor antibiotics when we next meet, after having won our respective jihads.

Sorry, but I have no idea! Think I've met at least 7 girls with potential, almost all of them were 'taken' when I met them. The truth sucks.

• Fairly tale endings are so rare they might aswell not exist. Date as many women as you possibly can and filter out.

• I'm looking for my ideal Japanese girl via websites and communicating via Line. Until I move I'm just dating around here.

• I'm not really counting on it, but I'm hoping for a stroke of luck. I have no idea how it would happen in practice.

• How will I meet my SO? I don't think there's anyone out there for me. I just think I'm not attractive and my personality sucks so how would I attract a girl. That's my mindset but when girls consistently look at me, act awkward around me and try to talk to me especially in the past year, I don't know how to react to it. I looked at a picture of me from 2 years ago and I look significantly different to now.

• guess just for luck and nothing else. im trying to date this girl but i dont feel she's the one i want, since the one i wanted is with someone else.
    after this one i guess i'll just focus on myself and call it a day for dating - if there will be a chance to meet the right one it won't be through dating sites or any of that bs

• Well I definitely wouldn't date my breakfast

Welcome to the Internet were autocorrect makes everyone look illiterate:/

• I hope we bump into each other like at a book store, start talking and instantly like each other ok😂😂

• I really hope in a MMA class lol

• Hopefully its someone who isn't crazy, that would be cool.

• I don't date cereal. I eat it for breakfast, though.

• I think she'll just kinda pop up one day

• I don't expect to meet her. It is impossible for a girl to like me ! Yes i don't exaggerate it's impossible. I've lost my natural face beauty in an accident ! Fairy tail? I don't believe that. What i believe is i will die in pain ! I'm a loser that noone respects, cares !
    #loser