Got a girls number through Tinder but when I text her she never replies?

Got this girls number and she seemed that she liked me somewhat but she doesn't reply to me.

At this point in the convo, I've asked for her number twice. Her profile said she's shy and hates rejection. I teased her about being shy and tried asking her out...

I got her number and texted her immediately. We had a convo about tattoos then she suddenly stopped replying. I thought she fell asleep. So I stopped texting her.

I texted her the next day and asked her what she was doing, never replied.

I said I wanted to take her out, no reply. I thought she was interested. I might wait a day or two before trying again.

What did I do wrong? I know I was pushy but she said it was cool, my intentions were clear in the beginning. Maybe I was too boring in my texts, I don't know. I know it's Tinder and this stuff happens but she's really cute and I want to take her out.

What Girls Said 1

• She doesn't seem interested, I would just move on, especially since you don't have a lot of history or investment. In the future, if you are just getting to know someone, don't ask why they haven't replied, if they are interested they will keep texting, if not just go to the next one.

What Guys Said 2

• You do things that are rushed plus your job is see where her mind is at not what you have in common. When I text I do t care about her day, what she did, I want to know if she's still free or still with another guy, is she humble is she sincere, does she care. Texting is not a good form of communication.

Do you think I can recover this if I wait a day or two?

If she takes a full day to reply then she's not interested. Plain and simple. Wha you do after this is move on. She ain't trynna get nothin popn nor she want to date so she's basically boring.

Yeah, I'll try sometime tomorrow and focus on if she's free. If nothing comes of it. Fuck it. I'll be back in WA next week anyhow.

• 1. You come off as thirsty.

2. You never take hoes out on dates. If you had spit some game and ask to

67.media.tumblr.com/.../...0lnGRd1rb5bq1o1_500.jpg

They would have been much more receptive.