How to have my first kiss?

I've been dating this guy for about 3 months now and we still haven't kissed. I'm always awkward with physical contact, that's just who i am. It has gotten a lot better in the last couple of days though. But, when I sit with him he always sits close and has his face really close to mine. When we make eye contact he has that "look" on his face. (You know the sparkly eyes and the adoring smile) and I can tell he wants to kiss me, but first of all were at school so it would be public, second we're around our friends and third, I don't really know how to kiss. What should I do? I'm horrible at relationship stuff like sometimes I even find it difficult to make eye contact. Please help

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I'm like you I'm super shy and it's very difficult for me to make eye contact and I'm just acting very nervous...
    my dates always lead me though.. They literally pulled my head toward them and kissed lol Your guy must be super shy as well since he hasn't kissed you yet.
    I guess just wait for the right moment.. When you two make eye contact and he's getting closer to you and giving you that look.. Just do it haha

What Guys Said 2

• Kiss him when you feel ready. This link will tell you how to have your first kiss: http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-First-Kiss

• You guys should be alone somewhere. Look dor a nice place. Maybe at launch time or after school.

What Girls Said 0