I'm freaking out on what to cook for him?

So, I've been dating this guy for a while now. He's always been the one to cook for us. Sometimes we cook together, but mostly him. I usually go to his place. The other day he came over, and we have been talking about this middle eastern dish he tried at his Arabian friend's house for a while. I told him I'll make it, and you should have seen how happy he was. I tried making a different version of that dish, and it sucked. He said he liked it and was saying thank you for cooking and being sweet. I know it was bad. He usually eats things like chicken, eggs, broccoli, green vegetables like that, rice... but I know he likes things like Mac and cheese (from scratch) things like that but not in his usual diet. I know this sounds stupid, but I really really wanna make him something delicious and I'm freaking out!! He eats healthy mostly... I don't know what to make, it has to be good because I already screwed up. I know he doesn't care, but it'll make him happy.. he loves to cook, but I wanna make him good food too. Any suggestions?

What Guys Said 2

• Why not do Chinese Chicken and Broccoli? You said he likes that. It's pretty easy to make and it's delicious. I can even give you a recipe for that and the rice, and I'll bet he'd like it. It's almost like going to the restaurant and super simple. :)

• 23d

That does sound very good, and I just remembered he sometimes likes to Chinese food as well as Indian. Would love the recipe! 😍

• 23d

Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Fry chicken and onion in hot oil until the chicken is no
      longer pink in the center and the onion is tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir broccoli with the chicken and
      onion; saute until the broccoli is hot, about 5 minutes. Push the chicken and vegetables mixture
      to the side of the skillet. Add chestnuts and bamboo shoots if using.
      Pour the soy sauce mixture into the vacant part of the skillet. Stir the cornstarch slurry into the
      soy sauce mixture until the color is consistent. Move the chicken and vegetables back into the
      center to the pan; saute until the sauce thickens and coats the chicken and vegetables, about
      5 minutes.

Sorry it didn't all fit as one. :P

• 23d

Thank you so much.. You're awesome! I will do this

• Fried rice with chicken chop. Easy?

What Girls Said 1