How to deal with a "I have to think about it" response?

I've been going after this girl for awhile now, the problem is she lives 8 hours away from me so I don't see her very often. I got to see her last weekend and I finally decided that my game was not getting me anywhere since I rarely get to see her. I just straight up told her, look I really like you, I want to try to make something work between us. I will say this should not be a shock to her, the way we act, and we've already kissed before this and been on dates.

I couldn't think of a better way to do this, I just kinda threw a hail mary. However we talked about everything and I explained why I felt I had to spring that out, and she understood. Then she told me "well I need to think about this, I might be moving and I'm kind of dating someone right now". She said it wasn't serious, it was more of the moving part.

I'm lost on what I should do. She definitely likes me, we make out and everything, I told her I'm willing to find a way to make it work. The options I've been going over are:

A: waiting for her to "think" and not peruse other girls
B: Call her up and not get an answer per-say, but at least try to get some sort of re-assurance if I should be waiting around or not.

I'm heavily leaning on B, because I don't want to wait around for god knows how long, however I'm not exactly sure what to say. I've already gone off my script far enough, to now end up in a high school esque situation where I'm getting "maybes"

Most Helpful Guy

• It kind of sounds like you already know what you're going to do. You already told her what you thought and got a pretty mixed review. It probably would have been a better idea to delve deeper in the subject while you already talking about it instead of just agreeing with it. Its too late for that now, I guess you need to figure out if dating a girl that lives that far away is really worth it, I'm assuming its not in the same state even.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I would choose option C -- Just let her go and move on. She has already rejected you; I'm not sure if you can see that yet. When a woman tells you "I have to think about it," replace that with "no" and you'll have an idea of where things stand. You don't need to say anything to her or ask her anything. Just let her go and move on to a woman who is actually interested in you (and preferably lives less than eight hours away from you).

• 28d

I would definitely agree with that in a normal situation. However this girl is very blunt and holds nothing back, she would 100% tell me no if that's what she wanted to say, not to mention the rest of the night was very eventful. So that's what leaves me so confused.

But you're right, her living 8 hours really sucks, that's far from ideal, but I really dig her.