How come every guy on here seems to be either a "player" or #forever-alone?

I've just noticed that, when it comes to GaG, men seem to always be desperate for literally any type of female affection, while women seem to be incessantly complaining about "players". First off, where the hell are all these "players" in real-life? I almost never see them. They're usually just a handful of guys--so why does there seem to be so many women complaining about them? Also, why on the male side is there such a huge percentage of the population that struggles unbelievably with getting women? Where is the middle-ground here?

Most Helpful Girl

• The #players are out in the real world playing the game and winning! They don't have time for online communities and complaining about their woes with women. They just move on to the next!

The #foreveralones are the complete opposite but still want to think like players or pretend to be female experts whilst wasting hours indoors trying to piss off as many pinks as possible no matter how much advice they give for success in order to balance the cosmos and get vengeance on the women who shunned them in the real world they so long to be a part of.

Disclaimer: It's not EVERY guy.

but the "advice" sometimes or most of the times really sucks, if it wasn't it would work more

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• There are several 'normal' guys, or guys on the middle ground between the two extremes. We just hear from them the least because they don't feel the need to push the fact that they've stuck it in __many girls to validate themselves, nor do they desire to use forum like GaG to rant and bitch about how their lack of success is all due to women being inferior or some variation of that.

• I complain about players. True. It's because they are so hot and confident and lure so many women at once. They are very good with words and well, did I mention it? Hot. That's why many girls complain about them including me but I can't help it but keep falling for that type of guys like many other girls because players are so good at playing with us.

"That's why many girls complain about them including me but I can't help it but keep falling for that type of guys like many other girls because players are so good at playing with us."

I don't know about you, but it's pretty easy when you can just go home and masturbate to the vast assortment of online porn.

I'm not talking about the sexual side, players can be players with no sex involved in the story... I'm abstinent and still got kinda fooled by them.

Most women won't admit that though. So good on you. On the other side, guys need to realize they are being little bitches and man the fuck up.

• Maybe they like to have a persona to explain their singletude. Me personally I'm not a player or anything. I haven't been cut out for any of the relationships I have been in, judging by the overwhelming issues created by them. It's not good or bad. It's like having a rare blood type or something.

• Excellent observation detective. I concur.

• No there are 'forever alones' and 'wanna be player forever alones.'

Basically virgin basement dwellers. Some are open about it the other pretend. It's kinda like HS

• Which one are you?

The one who doesn't care and would rather just watch porn.

lol eh, I just don't even bother with trying. I've got other stuff to worry about right now.

I was the exact same way a few years ago. Nothing wrong with that 😊

• Haha I have noticed that.

• I have noticed that!

• GAG MEN ARE MISOGYNISTIC BITTER VIRGINS.

What Guys Said 15

• In real life there's not that many players, you just hear women complain every guy is one, because they suck with men. Just like how guys say every woman's a bitch.

Many people on here are virgins, it goes both ways, and they come here to complain about how much the other gender sucks, because they suck, but it's easier to blame others than blaming yourself.

• I think that they're the only ones who actually comment about their "status", so we have the impression that they're the only ones around.

• i dont think i am a forever alone, neither a player. i think i am not like any of these extremes.

• There is no middle ground dude, just enjoy reading an posting, why complain? Like its actually such a dumb complaint that i dont know how to answer you without a huge amount of sarcasm

• The middle ground isn't on GaG, or posts less questions and myTakes about these subjects, plus players wouldn't be players if they didn't have multiple girls so of course there will be more girls complaining about them than there are players.

• I'm forever alone but not a virgin and still have a fair bit of experience. But the future is looking bleak for me.

• I don't fall under either. Where's the I'm open to a relationship but focusing on life.

• I feel like I'm nither of those so here is one that breaks the polarity of the website

• because they are all alone some accept it and some are still trying to get that sexting rollin

• I live alone, I die alone. FML

• Those are the options
    I'm a game player
    And alone
    Not forever though

• why no one is answering your last question?

• This is why this site can be popular.

• good observation, now whats your opinion on the girls here? some are really crappy feminists but some are good. lol

• I think most players go to bars and nightclubs, but I could be wrong.