What time frame did your ex try to talk to you again?

For the people who had had an ex get back in touch with them. How long after the relationship was over?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex contacted me about 3 months afterwards. Time is on you. There's no specific time, when you're ready to finally talk to them again then go for it.

• Who broke up with who? And why?

• Not gonna lie I've always been the listen type of person. I've never given advice before LOL
      Hope it helps a little

• Hahaha you're good and make many great points. My ex is sooooo strange and confusing lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really an answer to your question, but your ex is your ex for a reason. Try to remember that. I was depressed for 3 months after breaking up with whom I thought was the love of my life. In retrospect she was a self serving bitch who only cared about herself. Sometimes in a relationship ship you can become jaded and not see what's really going on around you

• so say your relationship ended. Once it ends you don't think you can repair it? Not talking about the one you just mentioned but just in general.

• So you never talked to that girl you thought was the love of your life again?

• I did, it did not end well. After a few months away from her I relized what a self serving being she was

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• We broke up in 9th grade and began speaking again in 12th. We don't currently talk.

• What happened? Why did y'all break up?

What Guys Said 1

• I had an ex contact me about a week after I ended the relationship. She wanted to talk me into reconciling, and like a stupid idiot, I agreed. She ended it three weeks later.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/64066804.jpg