I'm his first girlfriend, what does this mean?

I am 21 and I have been in one serious relationship, but my boyfriend is 23 and he said he's never really had a girlfriend since he was like 14. What does this mean? And should I take more initiative in the relationship since I have more relationship experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• It just means that you're his fisrt girlfriend since he was 14. Take the initiative if you feel you have to, otherwise just keep things the way they are.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't consider it a negative thing. If he doesn't think it's a big deal, I don't see why you should make it. It would be pretty cool if you initiated from time to time though. That would make him feel less anxious about it.

What Guys Said 2

• its possible he's saying that he's never had sex with anyone but you. which is a nice thing. you can teach him how to pleasure you. instead of him getting off and leaving you cold you can teach him how you want to be satisfied😀

• probably just means he's not a player

What Girls Said 0