How to show a guy friend that you want to be more than friends?

So I have this guy friend who I have known for years. We went to high school together and were friends for the majority of the time there. After graduation, we didn't really talk or hang out for a while, but have since reconnected and I believe that our friendship is even stronger than it was before. When we were in high school, we did go on a date once. I didn't really know it was a date until about half way through (it's a long story) and I had a major crush on another guy (I always like the completely unattainable ones) at the time. All of that led to me telling him I just liked him as a friend, but after seeing him again, and really becoming friends again, I'm starting to have feelings for him. How do I show him that I like him without coming right out and telling him?

What Guys Said 2

• Be sincere and clear and be honest. I would personally like it for a girl to do that for me.

I'm actually going through the same situation myself where I have feelings for my friend.

• Come right out and tell him. Guys are dense

What Girls Said 1

• When you are alone next time, Gaze at him with your eyes telling him along with a smile and then as he looks back in a state of curiosity. Ask him point blank for a kiss! It is a sure fire method!