Guys! Is this true?

That if you really like a girl you'd text her daily? After 3 dates, if you were into her, you'd text her the next day?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are no hard and fast rules on this stuff. He could be busy, he could be dead. Stop getting so worked up over a text message. You've gone on three dates with him. One day without communication is not going to hurt anyone. By spending all your time trying to determine his level of interest you are becoming a crazy person asking strangers on the internet about text messages. Relax, take a few deep breaths, and get on with life. He will see you again I promise

Most Helpful Girl

• Majority all of my friends are guys and they will text a girl right away after 3 dates. When I first had my date the guy texted me the next day and my friends were telling me he really likes me and wants to keep talking to you and seeing you. They were definitely right because the guy I dated and texted me the next day is now my boyfriend and it's been 3 months now.

What Guys Said 1

• Generally speaking, this may be true, yes.

What Girls Said 2

• In my experience an interested guy will text you. But not every guy is big on texting, and if he's older, this is less likely to apply as well.

• Yes.
    From my experience, all guys I dated always texted me within 24 hrs after a date.