How attracted are girls going to be to me now that I have a Porsche? I've already had chicks giving me compliments like crazy this week?

• Chicks love Porsche, German engineering
  • Chicks don't love Porsche they prefer piece of crap American cars
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• For me if a guy has a Porsche and comes and yells out here it can mean only one thing. It means you have small dick.

You know you like a Porsche or Mercedes or Range Rover.

If I say I have a nice house or a job and come here to ask if guys will like me more? Shoot me please

Come on now, dudes brag about cars, muscles and how much money they make, how about all the girls that post in the how do I look section taking pictures with cleavage showing or pictures up close of their boobs or bodies to get compliments, there's nothing wrong with that.

What Girls Said 18

• I have one thing to say to this question about the chicks who compliment you coz you got your Porsche:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

• Lol what? The only women who will be attracted to you for that sole reason are gold digging whores. The quality women won't give you a second glance without you being a man of value. Also someone complimenting your car means they like your car, not you. Not every woman who gives you a compliment is going after you.

• I don't much care for cars honestly.

• I don't know how to respond to that... Girls like to be pampered and shit, basically yes some do like expensive cars, but for me, same thing, fucking inside of a expensive car with you, will be the same as fucking in a cheap or average car, cuz at the end, we both fucked 😉

• I'm more of a 4X4 gal. But whatever floats your boat, Or in this case whatever makes your engine rev... LOOOL

• I could care less what kind of car you have. That's a dude thing.

• @SoFeckinAddicted is this your date you told us about lmao? 😂

• A classy fun car like that is a huge bonus for me, It means he is the type of guy I could imagine to date or want to make happy.
    I think many women will feel this way and you will notice them paying much more attention to you compared to if you're driving something very sad like a Hyundai

• The kind of girls who like you more because of that are not the kind of girls you'd want to be with.

• Girls like expensive car of course like everyone but the one you ll date because of the car are gold digger.

• GOLD DIGGERS !!!

Well obviously it would seem that over half the women that answered disagree with you

No they actually agree with me. Think before you talk

Do you see the poll results

• Guys care way more about cars than girls do.

• The car just shows that your rich therefore would buy her expensive stuff.

• porsches are crap

And what do you drives Chevy or a ford

what do you think of it?

It's a race car!!!

• i am pretty sure its a troll , fictitous question.😂 buddy for me own as many porsches as u want. i won't be attracted to u unless u hav gotten a great personality.

• Honestly driving a nice car is a plus. I'm not going to lie.. Lol but if the guy is cocky or jerk or if there's any other turn off quality about him.. A Lamborghini won't even work..
    and like the other girl says, if a girl sees you bc you drive a Porsche then she's attracted to your car not you and trust me you don't want a girl like that...

Thank you lol just like guys are attracted to girls with butts and boobs. If you look below the other girl is arguing with me about me having a little dick saying 5 and a half inches is small when the average or is size is 5 inches. She's acting like she's insulting me when she doesn't realize that the average size isn't 7 inches you know.

• They won't be attracted to you, they'll be attracted to your car.

• girls dont care about cars, its a guys thing

What Guys Said 2

• Unless there gold diggers i dont think it matters a good love of your life doesn't care if your rich or not

• Pussy. All women deep down want to get with a rich guy, pop out few kids for him and live an easy life. Having a porsche is like a nice bait to lure women in that your possible rich, so yeah you'll get LOTS of women after you.