How attracted are girls going to be to me now that I have a Porsche? I've already had chicks giving me compliments like crazy this week?

• Chicks love Porsche, German engineering
    28% (9)53% (8)36% (17)Vote
  • Chicks don't love Porsche they prefer piece of crap American cars
    16% (5)0% (0)11% (5)Vote
  • Results
    56% (18)47% (7)53% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|2

Most Helpful Girl

• For me if a guy has a Porsche and comes and yells out here it can mean only one thing. It means you have small dick.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You know you like a Porsche or Mercedes or Range Rover.

• Show All
    • 2mo

If I say I have a nice house or a job and come here to ask if guys will like me more? Shoot me please

• 2mo

Come on now, dudes brag about cars, muscles and how much money they make, how about all the girls that post in the how do I look section taking pictures with cleavage showing or pictures up close of their boobs or bodies to get compliments, there's nothing wrong with that.

What Girls Said 18

• I have one thing to say to this question about the chicks who compliment you coz you got your Porsche:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol what? The only women who will be attracted to you for that sole reason are gold digging whores. The quality women won't give you a second glance without you being a man of value. Also someone complimenting your car means they like your car, not you. Not every woman who gives you a compliment is going after you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't much care for cars honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to respond to that... Girls like to be pampered and shit, basically yes some do like expensive cars, but for me, same thing, fucking inside of a expensive car with you, will be the same as fucking in a cheap or average car, cuz at the end, we both fucked 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a 4X4 gal. But whatever floats your boat, Or in this case whatever makes your engine rev... LOOOL

0|1
    0|0
  • I could care less what kind of car you have. That's a dude thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • @SoFeckinAddicted is this your date you told us about lmao? 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • A classy fun car like that is a huge bonus for me, It means he is the type of guy I could imagine to date or want to make happy.
    I think many women will feel this way and you will notice them paying much more attention to you compared to if you're driving something very sad like a Hyundai

0|0
    1|2
  • The kind of girls who like you more because of that are not the kind of girls you'd want to be with.

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls like expensive car of course like everyone but the one you ll date because of the car are gold digger.

0|0
    0|0
  • GOLD DIGGERS !!!

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Well obviously it would seem that over half the women that answered disagree with you

• 2mo

No they actually agree with me. Think before you talk

• 2mo

Do you see the poll results

• Guys care way more about cars than girls do.

0|0
    0|0
  • The car just shows that your rich therefore would buy her expensive stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • porsches are crap

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

And what do you drives Chevy or a ford

• Show All
    • 2mo

what do you think of it?

• 2mo

It's a race car!!!

• i am pretty sure its a troll , fictitous question.😂 buddy for me own as many porsches as u want. i won't be attracted to u unless u hav gotten a great personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly driving a nice car is a plus. I'm not going to lie.. Lol but if the guy is cocky or jerk or if there's any other turn off quality about him.. A Lamborghini won't even work..
    and like the other girl says, if a girl sees you bc you drive a Porsche then she's attracted to your car not you and trust me you don't want a girl like that...

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Thank you lol just like guys are attracted to girls with butts and boobs. If you look below the other girl is arguing with me about me having a little dick saying 5 and a half inches is small when the average or is size is 5 inches. She's acting like she's insulting me when she doesn't realize that the average size isn't 7 inches you know.

• They won't be attracted to you, they'll be attracted to your car.

1|0
    0|0
  • girls dont care about cars, its a guys thing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Unless there gold diggers i dont think it matters a good love of your life doesn't care if your rich or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Pussy. All women deep down want to get with a rich guy, pop out few kids for him and live an easy life. Having a porsche is like a nice bait to lure women in that your possible rich, so yeah you'll get LOTS of women after you.

0|1
    1|0