Please don't tell me this is a red flag?

I asked the girl I'm dating if she's like to have dinner with me this weekend, and she told me she would love to but couldn't and wondered whether I was free next week.

Most Helpful Girl

• How is this a red flag? If she wants to do so next week then do so next week. Do you find it a problem if she didn't go for this weekend? If she's busy working or in school it shouldn't be a problem. Either way its her reasons even if she didn't tell you. Now if she keeps doing this more than 3 times, then yes it is a red flag or she could be just avoiding to date you for some reason. After that, you need to figure out why she's being dodgy in this when she is the one who said yes to a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it keeps happening its a red flag, but if it only happens once she probably legitimately has something going on. I was dating a girl who strung me along for a couple weeks with excuses before she just stopped talking to me at all, that's when you need to be concerned. She's dating you so she should make time for you, if she doesn't then she's probably not all that interested.

What Girls Said 11

• i don't think so///maybe she's just busy but if she keeps doing it or looked for an excuse then yea it would be a red flag

• It'd only be a red flag If she didn't suggest going out next week , or if she cancels on you next week

• she probably is busy that weekend, but she still wants to see as she suggested a different date. if she weren't interested, she would have just no or made some excuse about she'll check her diary and let you know

• Dude calm down smh. She was wondering whether or not you were free the next week like hello? She seems interested.

• Dude I think you're just freaking out too much, if she isn't free, she isn't. No need to overreact..

• Whats the problem?
    If u are free next week, give it a shot.
    Dont think too much for this

• Depends is she a very busy person according to what youve understood about her so far?

• not a red flag

• A red flag for what? She was busy but still wants to see you.

• That's not a red flag because she suggested you alternatives.
    If she's like 'no I can't' and that's it then possible red flag.. But she asked you if you free next week. So you good.

• I'm pretty sure it only means that the girl has a life to care about...

What Guys Said 10

• If she doesn't show next week then that's it. But as of now, no Chinese flag yet, dude. Maybe she really is just busy at this time.
    I see no reason to assume things just yet.

• She obviously has a life of her own. Relax, you'll get to go out. She even asked you immediately if next week was ok. Nothing to worry about.

• Ummm well she could be busy with something... If she wasn't interested the she would would have said no instead

• It's only a red flag if she says the same thing next week

• No red flag, she asks to reschedule, that is good

• It would have been a red flag if she hadn't offered up next week.

• Who knows.

• doesn't seems a red flag to me

• No, it isn't.

This is exactly why when you ask people out, and they say 'sorry, busy!' and nothing else, THAT is a red flag. Because if someone isn't free, but wants to date you? They suggest another time.

• No, it's normal.