Recently asked a question about this guy... What do I do now?

So I was dating a guy, it was long distance but yes we did meet, often as we could for at least 2 days each time.

He messaged me around ten days ago after we had been having a few arguments saying the distance was too much so I agreed and said take care. We hadn't spoken since.

Last night we start speaking again after I drunk text him-mistake I know but I just said I had seen something that reminded me of him and he replied asking how I was etc he then asked if I will be in his town soon and I said no plans. He said he would love to catch up and I replied saying it was a shame we hadn't stick to our plan to see each other next week because we had previous planned to be together for the week and he has replied 'I know...'

Help please! What the hell do I say now?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you but long distance is very hard and almost never works out.

If you both think its worth the risk, try again. If not cut it off and let him heal.

But what do I say to his 'I know...' Comment?

If doesn't suggest another time, i agree. Sorry

Deleted his number. Gone. Bye.

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing you can do, you both got angry and walked away. Make plans to see him soon and pick up the pieces. Keep talking to him like you used to. Don't talk about how you feel or wanting him back. Just talk like you did when you first met. In time the bond will regrow and you will move closer together again. Learn from this and never let things walk away in the first place

• First of all.. Hit my follow button. I will give u further instructions then.😊

What Girls Said 1

• I think that guy is interested in you, however he holds himself back due to long distance.